Scientists prove "man flu" Exists - and is worse than women!

Scientists in Korea have just ucovered the truth behind a myth that has seen us blokes Persecuted by the fairer sex for many a year... a myth that has seen us mocked when ill and given no sympathy regardless of how rubbish we have felt.......when all along we deserved nothing less that special attention, and love and sympathy!.........Yes People MAN FLU EXISTS! :hihi:

http://news.uk.msn.com/uk/articles.aspx?cp-documentid=155894594

Next there will be a bunch of Chicks disputing the plain evidence of the report.:help:

We have suffered at their hands for too long, brother.:hihi:

I never had a doubt, i have suffered this debilitating illness many times.

Infact i'm planning to suffer it again at the end of March, it will probably mean i'll be off work for a couple of days but it's best not to spread germs, especially nasty man

flu ones.

Men should get a petition together and make it illegal to downbeat the male sex in commercials. You can't watch TV without seeing an advert making out that men are dim and weak. It's got to stop; it's sexist to say the very least. Either that or men should get their own back on women ... see how they like it.

...You can't watch TV without seeing an advert making out that men are dim and weak. It's got to stop; it's sexist to say the very least.
I agree with you. Even if it were true, it's wrong to do it. But don't blame us, blame those pesky admen.

Although the whole point of the joke about man-flu is that it's not flu, it's just a little cold, but some men make such a big deal out of it, enough to make other people believe they actually have flu :D

I agree with you. Even if it were true, it's wrong to do it. But don't blame us, blame those pesky admen.

Although the whole point of the joke about man-flu is that it's not flu, it's just a little cold, but some men make such a big deal out of it, enough to make other people believe they actually have flu :D

It's not a joke at all, I don't feel men make a big deal of it.

It's time for the Revolution, It's time for the uprising.

It's not a joke at all, I don't feel men make a big deal of it.
:rolleyes: But 'man-flu' was coined solely as a jokey term for a man's cold, precisely because some men DO make a big deal of it. It's not a version of proper flu only contracted by the male of the species. :hihi:

See, I was agreeing with you, and now you have to start arguing about it, and alienating me. *sigh*

:rolleyes: But 'man-flu' was coined solely as a jokey term for a man's cold, precisely because some men DO make a big deal of it. It's not a version of proper flu only contracted by the male of the species. :hihi:

See, I was agreeing with you, and now you have to start arguing about it, and alienating me. *sigh*

You are a women, I think, a Judy Finnegan look-a-like at that. You cannot possibly know.

Scientists prove "man flu" Exists - and is worse than women!

If you think "man flu" is worse than women ...you haven't met the right women yet :evil::hihi: :hihi:

Even now, after scientific proof women still be-little us and make mockery of a most serious ailment, it's disgraceful, I just phoned a solicitor to make a claim for discrimination against the whole world-wide female population but they told me to politely pee off and slammed the phone down on me, and it was a woman who I spoke to :o

I hurt severely lol :hihi: