Jools Holland on Sharrowvale Rd

My wife is sure she saw Jools Holland on Sharrovale Rd, Hunters Bar, yesterday morning.

I said no, what would he be doing there, at the time I didn't know he'd been playing in the City Hall on Monday night, even so why would he go to Sharrovale Rd.

Has anyone else seen him?

To Pete McKee's gallery !

He is fab - amazing to see at a small venue. Piano playing is unreal.

Jools Holland lives in Rawmarsh so he's bound to visit Sheffield from time to time.I saw Michael Vaughan queueing outside the chip-shop at Manor Top last week,and Jarvis Cocker was in Help the Aged at Crookes in 2009 buying some Fairisle jumpers-that spelling looks dodgy sorry

Jools Holland lives in Rawmarsh so he's bound to visit Sheffield from time to time.I saw Michael Vaughan queueing outside the chip-shop at Manor Top last week,and Jarvis Cocker was in Help the Aged at Crookes in 2009 buying some Fairisle jumpers-that spelling looks dodgy sorry

I saw michael vaughan in Meadowhall once.

He normally stays at The Kenwood Hotel when he plays Sheffield, so its only down the road.

He may have also been meeting his friend and collaborator Richard Halwley for brekkie

Oh really? :rolleyes: Amazing thing twitter, until he arrived back yesterday he's been working in australia for the past couple of months... Sure it wasn't elvis? :roll:

He normally stays at The Kenwood Hotel when he plays Sheffield, so its only down the road.

He may have also been meeting his friend and collaborator Richard Hawley for brekkie

Saw him in the Greystones last night. On the stage.

Why would he be queuing outside ? They are not that busy for the queues to be that long. Was it Alberts ?

Madonna ued to come to Mexborough a few years ago her kids old nanny lives there.

Well I saw Lord Lucan riding a pit pony whilst naked, singing "Glory Glory Hallelujah" last night. He made quite an impression down Fargate. :hihi: