Average price for plans drawn up

Ive already got a 3G working model of my extension with all the measurements. Everythings also already drawn up in rough, I just need them drawing up professionally to hand in to the planning department. It's a single storey extension 7.8m x 5m can anyone tell me approx what I should be paying and can you recommend anybody. Thanks all

Ive already got a 3G working model of my extension with all the measurements. Everythings also already drawn up in rough, I just need them drawing up professionally to hand in to the planning department. It's a single storey extension 7.8m x 5m can anyone tell me approx what I should be paying and can you recommend anybody. Thanks all

Should this thread be merged with the one which you have already started?

Anything from £300 to 600.

I'm paying about £380 for single storey about 3.5 x 3.5m. He's also doing another option of a 8 x 3.5 single. He's sorting everything with planning as well + 4 A1 copies of all drawings.

Different question surely?

Different question surely?

I understand that its a different question but it relates to the same subject. :)

Didnt realise you are a mod?

Hi,

I work for a small architectural practice that specialize in small domestic extensions. We would be happy to view the property in question, discuss the design and give you a free fee quotation.

We have also submitted many planning applications and can advise on the procedure and any design alterations that may be required for planning or building regulations.

You can call us on 0114 2353535 or you can also see our website at http://www.cad-ltd.co.uk

Regards

Alex

Hi,

I am a shop designer and shop fitter, and have done extentions and conversions for various ppl in the past. I submitted two planning applications yesterday so this wont be a problem.

If you just simply want the drawings done and 4 A1 copies will do this cheap for you, or can do the whole thing. Let me know if i can help.

Can email on [email protected] or my No is 07590663368

Cheers

Luke

I recommend Alan Rowley, a local surveyor (Crane Moor, Sheffield) whom I have always found accurate and reliable.

0114-288 2595