Missing black & white kitten in S8

UPDATE: FOUND!!! Dexter is found :)

thanks for your advice, kind words etc etc.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey everyone,

wondering if anyone in S8 (around Upper Albert Road) has seen a black and white kitten? He's about 6 months old, ridiculously friendly and has one black toe on his left paw. (Kind of) answers to the name Dexter.

He's not got a collar on and while we've got an appointment to get him chipped, haven't done it yet. Doh!

He hasn't been seen since last night (Monday). If anyone's seen him, could you let me know? Would be really appreciative.

thanks...

Edited by EricaJane
update

I haven't seen your cat, but I really hope you find him soon. I just felt sorry that you had no replies too!

I really hope you find him quick, you must be really worried about him...

Is he neutered, if so this should deter him from straying..

Maybe if you put posters on lamp posts etc in the area and an ad in Hollythorpe post office that might help?

I couldn't beat the thought of my 6 month old foster kitty going missing but he's not allowed out anyway!

Frazer1974 - hahaha thanks! I'm sure he'll turn up.

Twitcher: Yeah, he's neutered and we've popped posters through the letterboxes in the area. Will make sure there are posters up for the school run tomorrow. We are on the route for 2 big schools, so lots of little eyes can be on the look out. Thanks for the suggestions - and give your foster kitty an extra stroke tonight.

Get all the neighbours to check their garages/sheds. Everytime one of my furry little monsters have gone missing someone has found them in their garage!! The other option is that he's got himself a 2nd home. When my friend's cat went AWOL she postered the local area and had 4 different people ring up to say he regularly visits their house!!! Cats!!!:rolleyes: Hope the little one shows up!!

FOUND - Dexter is back! He walked in at one am a bit hungry but none the wrose for his adventure. He has been neutered but maybe he is just a wanderer.... It's GREAT to have him back!

Now I need to take all the posters down.....

Edited by HeatherMitch