Paddy McGuinness Motorpoint Arena 13th October 2011

We went last night and it was brilliant.

We also went an he was hilarious havnt laughed that much in a long time great night

We also went an he was hilarious havnt laughed that much in a long time great night

I went too and thought it was the most appalling tawdry piece of rubbish I have ever seen. As I loved Paddy in Phoenix Nights/Road to nowhere/Take me out I really wanted to like it (I had booked for 4 of us and felt responsible for buying 110.00 worth of tickets) but the whole thing left me cold. How anyone can get 90 minutes 'comedy' out of discussing bodily fluids and functions, paedophiles and mass murderers is beyond me.

The funniest thing was the cop out 15 minute 'warm -up' of the Max and Paddy out-takes.

Maybe it was was the cob head:D sitting behind me who had obviously seen the show before and delivered the punchline in a loud voice 5 seconds before Paddy that spoilt it but I don't think so.

But I'm glad someone enjoyed it!

me and hubby went last night, we bought tickets off ebay cheaper than face value so no moans about ticket cost :) but actually we had a fab night, thought he was very funny and it was a great show. only down side for me was the singing at the end, he should have finished on a high - i.e the fat lads dancing!