Any one been fishing this wekend where did u go

what did u catch was it a good day

as in my other post, i went to candy corner, and the fishing was pretty crap, had about 10 fish(all bits) to double red maggot, and it was cold due to the wind, still glad i went though, and thinking of going fishing again on saturday, maybe another venue though

been piking on the ancholme. 5 fish in first two hours, nothing for the next five hours except for one dropped run.

been piking on the ancholme. 5 fish in first two hours, nothing for the next five hours except for one dropped run.

That's dedication charliewag, fair way to the Ancholme.

50 odd miles, just over an hour's drive. called for a breakfast at caenby corner to set us up for the day. i remember when we used to fish the middle level, twenty foot etc. that was a hike, used to get back near on midnight in the summer.

50 odd miles, just over an hour's drive. called for a breakfast at caenby corner to set us up for the day. i remember when we used to fish the middle level, twenty foot etc. that was a hike, used to get back near on midnight in the summer.

It's not that bad thinking about it, I can remember doing the 5 hour round trip to Bridgenorth for a bit of barbel fishing in the 90's a few times.

whereabouts did you go

i could tell you but then i'd have to kill you. seriously, it was a stretch i'd never fished. a mate took me and it's a bit off the beaten track. we were the only anglers there.