Recommend a good garage/mechanic in Sheffield - no advertising/jobs

Hi

I am looking for a mechanic / garage I can take my 2 cars to for a full service.

I live in Hackenthorpe.

Any help would be great

Hi,

I got a problem in my car's engine. I took it to Halfords but I found their labour cost is so expensive.

Do you recommend other reliable auto service centres?

Thanks

With all respect i wouldn't trust halfords with a polished turd !

Look for recommendations from family, friends etc !

If you are really stuck pm me ans i will help you out with a recommendation.

Good luck !

Hi all, I'm looking for a good mechanic/garage who can diagnose & repair faults/problems with my van.

I have noticed over the last few years the general small garages do not have the relevant diagnostic equipment to identify problems. There seems to be a lot of people offering diagnostics, but unable to carry out repairs and vice versa.

Considering the amount of transits on the road, I would be happy to hear where fellow transit owners go in Sheffield.

I'm willing to pay a good price, just require a garage I can leave the van, collect it repaired.

It maybe the case that this no longer exists, with all the technology required. Might have to bite the bullet, go to lookers, last resort..

Many thanks.

I have used this place for the last 13 years and have had my transit mot prepped and serviced/ repaired for the last 6 years here= http://acliffegarage.co.uk

try Andrew flowers industry st Sheffield 6 just off south rd

Anyone recommend a good mobile mechanic for a Vauxhall Astra

Hi all, I'm looking for a good mechanic/garage who can diagnose & repair faults/problems with my van.

I have noticed over the last few years the general small garages do not have the relevant diagnostic equipment to identify problems. There seems to be a lot of people offering diagnostics, but unable to carry out repairs and vice versa.

Considering the amount of transits on the road, I would be happy to hear where fellow transit owners go in Sheffield.

I'm willing to pay a good price, just require a garage I can leave the van, collect it repaired.

It maybe the case that this no longer exists, with all the technology required. Might have to bite the bullet, go to lookers, last resort..

Many thanks.

hi,

give tony a call on 01142336666 south yorkshire diagnostics great and very reasonable

Any recommendations on a good bmw mechanic who can fit me a engine in a 320d msport 2006 manual (not quarry motors)

Grimesthorpe motors are good (Richard is the owner) he does not mess you about, tells it like it is. For minor jobs such as clearing codes, he's not charged me. He will advise against unnecessary work.

Hi

I need a garage recommendation fairly urgently!

Battery has failed on my Toyota Yaris. Got AA out last night who jump started it but the power steering isn't working - AA says very likely needs new alternator hence it won't start again now.

Need this sorting fairly urgently as I want to go away in the car shortly and don't want to drive very far without power steering. (My usual garage is very busy at the moment).

Any recommendation near to me in Wadsley?

Thanks

Apologies for starting a post about this but the word SEAT doesn't search well on here.

Need a recommendation for someone very good with SEAT cars and recommendations are the breakfasts of champions so please help me if possible.