Recommend a good garage/mechanic in Sheffield - no advertising/jobs

Just back from there, excellent service, and nice folks working there. All pleasant, friendly and helpful. No connection, just a very satisfied client.

My Nissan micra is making a strange noise when pressing the breaks think the breaks need replacing and also making a knocking noise when full locking my car to the right and left

i've always gone to the garage on john street ,been taking my motor there for past 10 years..totally honest bunch of mechanics there.

all done now

Edited by Ableton

I agree it's unusual the front pads do wear quicker but it's not unknown,as for the tyres between 3 and 4 mil is where most people would replace them as stopping distance is reduced on worn tyres,any mobile mechanic on here would be able to sort the brakes for you it's not a big job.

Banner Cross Garage , Murray Road S11. We recently used them to replace a radiator flex on our car. 2 other " motor mechanics" had declined to do the job due to the rust.

Banner Cross did a great job .

try miata garage first,next door to birley moor garden centre, its family owned been there over 25 years and they give good free honest advice on any repairs and quotes and tell you exactly what is required,my family have been going years and never a complaint..............tel 0114 251 1610 its next door to staton tyreshop

Andrew Ellaway at Loxley you can trust him to do a good job.

Edited by mickey finn

I,m after a clutch fitting in a 2006 Peugeot 206 any recommendations and idea of price please ?