Recommend a good garage/mechanic in Sheffield - no advertising/jobs

I always use city clutch near fire engine museum

has anyone used Graysons on Ulverston Road (off Woodseats Road ) S8 ?

honest good reports (not from the staff!) or honest horror stories (justified) only. thanks!

Hubby works in the industry they are really good, helpful would go out of their way to help you!

Hubby works in the industry they are really good, helpful would go out of their way to help you!

Not personally used them, tend to use Autocraft services on John Street or Freedom Garage on Underhill Lane in Sheffield. Both know what there doing in my view :)

used miata mot garage next to birley moor garden centre for years never had a problem tel 0114 251 16 10 family owned

I'm looking to get my timing belt and water pump replaced on Audi A3 2ltr tdi 2012.

Anyone know any good mechanics or garages which are reasonably priced and can be relied upon to do a good job?

I have used Shiregreen Service Station for MOT and repairs on both mine and my wifes cars with no problems

Without hesitation I would recommend Tec-Nik Autos on Duchess Road just off Queen's Road, ex VW/ Audi mechanic he is absolutely spot on

TM Automotive, Archer Road, Millhouses would get my vote. Actually just about to go there now with my Landie. A good crew there.

Good suggestion, i can remember an old work colleague used them ages ago and said they were good as well. :)