Recommend a good garage/mechanic in Sheffield - no advertising/jobs

Millhouses Park garage always look after my car.

Do a good job, no unnecessary work and always helpful

Thanks, Tad1. Coincidentally, I just drove past there on the way back from Sainsbury's and thought I'd Google them when I got back in!

Just tried them and they are booked up for the next 2 weeks and I need it doing quicker! Back to the search then...

Edited by jackdav
Update

I've got it booked in at Snuffmills even though there are good and bad reports in threads on here. It's within walking distance so that's a plus. I'll put a post up here about the service when it's done.

I'm quite new to Sheffield and need to service my car and am looking for a reliable garage near near Endlciffe Park end of Ecclesal Road. Any recommendations?

Champion and Emmett 11 Gordon Road, Sheffield, S11 8XU

Friendly, good value, used them a few times and they don't try to confuse you or assume you know how cars work. Highly recommended.

Thanks - I may call them and see if they'll give me a quote cheaper than Snuffmills. It's even nearer to me too.

Tarrants in Broomhill have always been good to me so give that a try.

hi im looking for a trustable garage in sheffield where i can take my car for some urgent repairs without being ripped off.

i have got some knocking and whiring from front wheels and the rear brakes and handbrake need a over haul.

the car is a peugeot 206

regards

andi

We have been using Autocraft on John St opposite Sheffield United football ground for 15 years now for all our families cars. Fantastic service from Don and Andy always, prices very reasonable and wife always feels comfortable taking her car there and not being ripped off. Highly recommended.

D West Motors

38 Thoresby Rd, Sheffield, South Yorkshire S6 2PH Tel: 0114 2349053

I use Darren too. :thumbsup:

Look at the good garage scheme, they've got some brill ones listed and you can choose the location that is most convenient for you http://www.goodgaragescheme.co.uk/ I've used two from there, one in crookes and one in crosspool and both have been brilliant.

Motor Mates on the old Penistone Road are really good, competetive and reliable!