Recommend a good garage/mechanic in Sheffield - no advertising/jobs

The guys behind the Old Harrow just off broad street, you'll never see a dirtier pair of overalls, but they do a good job, for a very fair price.

bows garage trinity st west bar family run garage used them for years never had any complaints and fair on price

bows garage trinity st west bar family run garage used them for years never had any complaints and fair on price

I would second that, Bows is great. And are cheapest and best service I have ever found, they are always spot on and always leave feeling I should have paid more :D.

D West Motors

38 Thoresby Rd, Sheffield, South Yorkshire S6 2PH Tel: 0114 2349053

Our garage of choice too. Darren always does a good job, and at a decent price.

I would second that, Bows is great. And are cheapest and best service I have ever found, they are always spot on and always leave feeling I should have paid more :D.

Another one for Bows Garage. Always been fair with me.

Lancaster & Maw on Hollow Gate, just off Burncross Road.

Excellent and cheap service everytime, plus they tend to work quite late which we find useful due to work commitments.

Needed cambelt, waterpump and bits changed on my 307 earlier this month, after reccomendations from here I went to Capel Motors (next to the pug dealer in Hillsborough). Very cheap and quick, will be using them again.

any one no a good garage in Sheffield and reasonable priced?

When we visited recently we had a problem with the brakes on our car. Luckily we were just round the corner from a garage, called JJ Autos on Bradwell Road at Neepsend (we were on our way to the Ski Village). John in the garage got our car in straight away, arranged a taxi to the Ski Village and mended our car whilst we were there. Very reasonable charge think it was £45.00. I didnt get his number as we were running late but I looked it up for you on the Forum, its 07889808091.

Nope, they all have ya round the corner one way or another!

I'm quite new to Sheffield and need to service my car and am looking for a reliable garage near near Endlciffe Park end of Ecclesal Road. Any recommendations?