Anyone use hall court or springfield vets

Took my dog to springfield vets at richmond yesterday and decided im not going back. The vet kept us waiting nearly an hour with no apology and ended up coming home in tears.my dog is a fairly large breed and it was clear he is not a big dog person. The minute we walked in the room my dog cowered away, scared of him and thats totally not like him. He usually loves going there! The man was very abrupt with me and I felt as though he was making me out to be a dangerous dog owner, he made out that my dog had snapped at him when he did no such thing, he was just trying to get under the table and moved his head to get out of the way. I was thrown a muzzle and told he needed to go to a behaviourist to sort him out. I couldnt believe how rude he was! My dog wouldnt hurt a fly and was perfectly behaved in the waiting room even after being sat there for an hour.I have always been so happy taking him there, the reception staff and nurses have always been fantastic and there used to be a female vet that was brilliant. Iv cancelled my membership with them so need to find somewhere else, these posts seem quite old so I was wondering peoples latest thoughts. I would prefer somewhere with a female vet if possible as I think this might have put my dog off a bit. Thankyou for any help

I have taken all my pets to Springfield Vets at Firth Park, the vet Jenny is lovely as are the receptionists and I've been going there for over 20 years

I absolutely would not use Sprigfield at Richmond again.I used to , to my dogs detriment.Very patronising too!

I am now at Peak Vets,yes thank you Helen Asquith ,though there is one Vet I wouldn't use there either.The rest are great with my dogs.Yes Greg isn't a people person but I have been very happy with the 6 ops my different dogs have had under his care