Pregnancy on first attempt

Hi the best advice I can give is - have sex every day/night ( whenever you prefer) between day 11-18 ish of your cycle as during this time you will ovulate and if you have sex regularly hopefully nature will take its course! It worked 3 times for me!

Best of luck - happy baby making !!

pregnant 3 times (though 1st one ended in miscarriage)

1st and 2nd times - pregnant after 2 months - 3rd time took 8 months .

Good luck !

My 1st one took over a year and again with my 2nd until i actively starting plannin my dates of ovulation it was nearly 18 months.Sometimes i think its luck more than anything,

6 pregnancys. First 4, accidents. 5 and 6, not trying not preventing. Hadnt taken anything from having a MC and 6 weeks later I was pregnant again. Woosh that sounds quite bad doesnt it? :shocked:

I got pregnant while I was on the pill!!!

That was back in the day when I was only 20 though!

Pg with first baby within 3 months and pregnant with second bambino within a couple of weeks (had coil removed and fell pg 3 weeks later) ;)

It's interesting to read about other peoples experiences, so thank you for sharing them. My husband and I have officially started trying, although I'm not 100% sure if we've started at exactly the right time, when I'm most fertile as I couldn't remember the exact date that I 'came on' - plus i'm mega irregular anyway. I think I can take a home pregnancy test - one of the early response ones, on the 22nd of jan!! So fingers crossed!

Thanks again. xx

i came off pill in march (been on it 4 6 years) n was pregnant by june with twins but sadly had a miscarriage :( n found out new years eve tht i was pregnant sooooo happyy :D x

aww thats nice katie.b wish u all the best this time around! :)

i got pregnant first time 2 weeks after changing my pill then this time it was planned and i got pregnant 2 weeks after having my implant out. The lady who touck it out said it could take anything up to 2 years for my cycle to return to normal (i hadnt had a period for 2 1/2 yrs) so i thought it would take a while but i guess it all just depends on ur body

I got with OH in May 07 was pregnant by Oct 07, had a little girl in July 08, little madam now though :hihi:.

Everyone's different. Some fall pregnant if people just look at them; others take years. I think it comes down to timing and stress levels.