Radio Sheffield

:loopy: thats what i think of the changes to radio sheffield lately, thank god Antonia Brickhead has gone on to pastures new, perhaps she can lie down more now ond have another drink or spend more time stalking(sic) Maddona. I am appalled that Tobys show has been moved as i miss half of it now and for me he is the mainstay of the programme for those that are not drawing their pension yet !!!! oh im gonna get some stick for that !!! bring it on stick wielders..... If this is dumbing down then we cant get much more closer to ground zero can we ? anyone else feel the same about our once great bbc station:help:

i think the changes are a breath of fresh air actually:thumbsup:

I'm quite happy that toby is doing the brekkie slot, the kids love him and I have dab radio on my phone so listen to him on the way to work.. I do get some funny looks on the tram though when I laugh out loud. :hihi: :hihi:

Sorry, didn't realise there was a thread on this:

Does anybody know why the Toby Foster show on Radio Sheffield has changed so much? It used to be a right laugh with Toby and everyone having a chat and doing a bit of local news but now its just boring with lots and lots of news most of which is boring. Today he was speaking to someone who was in Brusels who said it wasnt worth being there because all the MEPs were over here canvassing. But Toby spoke to him three times to be told the same thing!

It sounds like theyre trying to be a news show? Is this true? Its a shame because Toby is funnier than anything else on the radio but its Trax for me from now on. At least they have a laugh.

Sorry, didn't realise there was a thread on this:

Does anybody know why the Toby Foster show on Radio Sheffield has changed so much? It used to be a right laugh with Toby and everyone having a chat and doing a bit of local news but now its just boring with lots and lots of news most of which is boring. Today he was speaking to someone who was in Brusels who said it wasnt worth being there because all the MEPs were over here canvassing. But Toby spoke to him three times to be told the same thing!

It sounds like theyre trying to be a news show? Is this true? Its a shame because Toby is funnier than anything else on the radio but its Trax for me from now on. At least they have a laugh.

Why don't you ask him....either ring him on his show....or send him a private message on here.....where his username is.....Toby :D

He never answers though.