Stolen - Vauxhall Astra VXR

Probably too late got stolen end of October broke in our house and took the car its red astra vxr

probably in plenty of bits considering its been gone over 2 months

probably in plenty of bits considering its been gone over 2 months

yeah true probably is in bits to be honest its my mother in laws was horrible how it happened but nothing we can do I suppose just worth a try

was it the turbo model with 240hp?

was it the turbo model with 240hp?

From gleadless they broke in when were was in bed and yes was turbo version 07 plate

ignore the some of the pests on here. This car will be elsewhere in the country. Know someone who had a landrover knicked and was recovered in birmingham area

ignore the some of the pests on here. This car will be elsewhere in the country. Know someone who had a landrover knicked and was recovered in birmingham area

If they had any sense they would sell the parts abroad for Land Rovers

If they had any sense they would sell the parts abroad for Land Rovers

:roll: if they had any sense they would'nt steal people's cars in the first place

well ya never know hopefully they were stupid and leave traces but if not I suppose they will have striped it just feel sorry she was selling it the weekend as it was stole mid week but took insurance off because wasn't using it till sold

my mate lives on that road and we went to school with one of the realtives so ignore the idiots that make a joke out of it.....hope at some point it gets found and something gets done about it.

my mate lives on that road and we went to school with one of the realtives so ignore the idiots that make a joke out of it.....hope at some point it gets found and something gets done about it.

which relative mate