Any good car body repairs places in Sheffield area?

Have had work done by Chips Away in past and been very pleased with the work and the price. Also they'll come out and give you a quote

like i said "IVE BEEN DOING THIS JOB FOR 22 YEARS" the amount of work i have had to rectify from repairers like chips away is unbelievable

I have used Chris at BMV for years now and I've never had a customer have anything but praise for the work carried out by BMV. Chris did my girlfriends Audi 2 years ago and it still looks like new today.

I work with cars a lot being a valeter and detailer and nearly all my customers ask me if there are any scratches or rust I've noticed and a few times I've seen a few bumpers sprayed slightly off colour etc with some being done at a body shop.

Basically spraying outside by an experienced painter like Chris is just as good, a lot more convenient and you won't be disappointed.

Also, if you would like your car to stay looking its best I can offer a full detail/paint correction or maintenance valets. Website is www. Revolutionrides.co.uk (new website ready soon) Facebook - facebook.com/revolutionrides or Twitter @rr_valeting

I can highly reccommend Virdee Motor Company call them on 01143 279497. Take a look at their facebook page, loads of pictures on there of work they have done . I think the Facebook page is "Virdee Motor Company Bodyshop"

Give "The Bodyshop" a call on 01142795234. They have done me a few jobs now and the workmanship is first class and comes with a very good warranty.

Everytime I've been there it's full of really nice cars like VW's Audi's Merc's the odd classic car too, which is the sign of a good garage in my book.

Take a look at there web site thebodyshopsheffield.co.uk and have a look at there work in the gallery section, there's some real good work on there and some very nice cars too.

Hope this helps.

For best value for small bumper scuffs and minor damage the best service I have used is Smart Refinish smartrefinish.co.uk

They do wheels, cracked and scuffed bumpers, scratches to doors pretty much all paint damge and its quick convenient and is really good price! Much better than taking it to a garage.

Digging this thread up as I know this is the kind of thing people will search for - and good traders deserve to be bigged up.

I had a scuff/scratch on my car repaired by BMV and Chris did a fantastic job. The work was done on my driveway quietly and cleanly. The panel looks good as new as far as I can tell!

Price was very reasonable as well, I had asked for a few quotes and this was by far the cheapest.

BMV just repaired my car today and did an incredible job, super cheap as well!

any one know where PAUL RENSHAW Neepsend has moved to use to work with DAVE

avoid Just Car Clinic .... insurance job - fitted a new bumper but used some of the old plastic parts off my original bumper. Also put the cheapest of cheap number plate on it. Brought it back with a bonnet that now doesn't close. Going back for re-assessment. You cant tell me they didn't notice the bonnet wouldn't close!!! :mad:

I second Riche on John Bee Ltd, best I know for car repair Sheffield