Any good car body repairs places in Sheffield area?

Its possible to pay anything between £150 - £450 for the same repair. The only difference being you get what you pay for. The £150 repair will have the filler sinking in a matter of weeks/months, not match exactly in colour or not be repaired properly. If you need an old car repairing then the quality of repair does not really need to be the same as on a fairly new car. So if you require an excellent quality repair at a fair price then I can suggest a brilliant body shop. He can repair anything from a new Ford to a Ferrari. He does bumper repairs and has a very clean and professional looking bodyshop. First class repair at half the dealer rate. He has carried out many repairs for me and my family and we can highly recommend him. Coopers Body Repair on the Barbot Hall Estate in Rotherham. His name is Nigel 01709 835111. If you need a bodge job doing for nothing then I am sure you can find plenty of those guys around.

Why should the quality of repair differ because of the vehicles age...it should be the same wether its an f reg fiesta or a brand new volvo..my work is the same on any car..i dont think you have done coopers any favours with that post...

f.w wallace . very good service and price... talk to mick who owns the place but he is slightly deaf, so dont think he is been ignorant

Anyone know anywhere?

Thanks

Try Bramhalls autobodies at Dore house industrial estate, Handsworth.

Top guys ! do a fantastic job at very reasonable prices. Dont have their number at hand so Google em.

BMV for mobile paint repairs. He did an excellent job on my 1 year old car on a bumper scuff and paint scrape on the wing. Lost his card but he is in yellow pages and based up Grenhill area.

Thanks for this recommendation, Steptoe. Booked in BMV to fix up our car bumper. On time, easy to work with, perfect colour match, and agreeable price. http://www.bmvcarcare.co.uk

Hi, I can reccommend a bodyshop on Shalesmoor called Virdee Motor Company (VMC) . He does really good jobs at competitive prices. Tel: 01143 279497

I can recommend "The Bodyshop" on Rutland rd. They did a first class job on my Audi tt. I have used them 3 times now, one of which was an insurance claim as I didn't want to use the garage the insurance co wanted me to use because there not very good tbh. If you need a first class job doing call them on :-01142795234 the guy you need to see is called John. Hope this helps.

Ill second bramhalls autobodies , top lads & top jobs !

F W Wallace near the Moor, good quality and fair priced

Avoid F W Wallace. Sent there by insurance company, they did a shoddy job and couldn't put it right after two more tries. Toyota main dealer had to sort it out in the end.

Jays up in Attercliffe do a decent job for a good price.

I have just had my car done at Steads at Ecclesfield - Hyundai dealers. They did a fantastic job, and the car looks like new. I suppose they would do other makes, but not too sure.

Sorry to bump in this thread but as a painter I'm looking for some one that will paint the car for me if I prep it as I don't have any where to spray it but have room to prep it all it would just be a case of restrip mask up and paint

bang at side of Sheffield wednesday ground theres a little garage called ghia, its cheap and professional there