Monty and squinny

unlike walker and naughton, do you think we will be able to fight off the big boys for these two and hold on to them for maybe a late play-off push?

unlike walker and naughton, do you think we will be able to fight off the big boys for these two and hold on to them for maybe a late play-off push?

I can't imagine any big clubs wanting them and if there is a late push it will be out of relegation!

I doubt it these two are World Class players who are pulling all the trees up at United it the other 9 were like them United would be a top european team.

I Monty and Quinny, Championship is probably the right level for them and I'd prefer them in our team than someone elses.

Monty is tireless and attempts to up the tempo, gets stuck in and tries to get attacking moves going.

Unfortunately his distribution and shooting is poor but I prefer him to Britton who doesn't give the ball away much but only in reverse or sideways so it's usually to Ertl, Nos or Monty for them to give away.

Quinny is always the most likely of our midfield to score as he gets into good positions, he seems to have panicky distribution though.

Were coming in for them fabregas and nasri straight swap. ....

Were coming in for them fabregas and nasri straight swap. ....

Surely + 20m

I was thinking more like 40mil having watched united a few times them two are very poor players. ..Them and the full back is it taylor he is poor too oh and evans he is like the least threatening striker ever i think if the could replace them four they would be fine though

fight clubs off, are you serious:hihi: and it wont be big clubs you'd be fighting off. quinn is at best a league 1 standard player judging from the stick he gets from the blades fans and monty he is a decent championship player, there probably would be some interest but it would only be championship or struggling prem team. you will definately need an on form monty if you are to have a good chance of staying up though

Quinn looked promising when he broke through in the Prem and 1st year back In the Championship.

Probably lost his way under Blackwells hoof it up and nod it in regime.

Edited by 8balltiger
Predictive text victim.

Monty for QPR?

hope not he does a cracking job bossing that midfield with his killer passes:hihi: