Party Food Takeaway

I have decided on ordering in a takeaway for my birthday party to save all the hastle of making and serving a buffet, It is on upperthrope road, just wondering if anyone knows of any good takeaways around who have good deals on a load of pizzas etc thank in advance

are you a student or have any of your friends who are attending got a student card?

Theres a pizza joint that do 24hour pizza - any three 10inch pizzas, a garlic bread and a bottle of coke for £11..... strictly students only though....

They do a party offer

10 x 10inch pizzas

3 x 20inch garlic bread

3 x coke

£45

10 x 12inch pizza

3 x 10inch garlic bread

3 x coke

£55

Party bookings needed in advanced. Free delivery. 0114 278 6677 - called Pizza24/7

lush pizza. can recommend it.

if you fancy something different try italian express on south road, lovely food. they will deliver too, have a look online for menu.

Theres a cafe on south road perfect pie cafe. They do really nice buffet food very good prices and they deliver. 01142315353 Just tell them what kind of food you want and how many for and they will give you a quote. :)

I'm not bothered about a buffet, I have learnt from the past people never seem to eat buffets, but when I ordered pizza before it seemed to go down a treat, thanks anyway

if you fancy something different try italian express on south road, lovely food. they will deliver too, have a look online for menu.

tried this place the other night, works out a bit pricey when your buyin for a family of 5 but well worth the money! food was divine and got a free bottle of wine too.

well reccomended, thanks fab girl

See it sound ok but need more finger foor like pizzas etc and that is cheapish

why not just buy some pizzas and garlic bread and stick em in oven they dont take that long and you could even cook some later on in night when everyone is slightly drunk as we all get munchies lol good luck Sarah x

Hi there

We have a Cafe & Sandwich Bar in the city centre. We do offer a very competitive priced buffet service, traditional or individual needs !!!

We would be happy to quote for a "pizza" type buffet if you are still interested, if so can you let me have numbers, dates etc, then I can let you know what we could do for you.

Thanks