Suggestion on where to fish this weekend

not sure about him part of the family baldie, and i actually wish more baliffs were like tony in some ways with the rules but he really needs to learn how to talk to people in a decent manner.

i know he has been pushed in the lakes on 2 occasions.

its a great fishery really, but it needs to taken to another level for it to compete with lindholme etc

i think he`s the owners son in law, hes a pussy cat really :hihi::hihi::hihi:

can any one tell me where woodhouse grange pond is and how deep is it thanks

the small pond varies from three feet to six feet m18 junction 5 180 to scunthorpe first turn off signpost for robin hood look for hatfield woodhouse through village look for sign on left enjoy.

bankend for me this weekend,booked on the open now things are getting back to normal

the small pond varies from three feet to six feet m18 junction 5 180 to scunthorpe first turn off signpost for robin hood look for hatfield woodhouse through village look for sign on left enjoy.

i normally go the "scenic" route off the m18 at junction 1 and follow the a614 through bawtry, that way i can stop off at a great little sarnie shop.

been on the Don today piking not had a run. Everyone what was there drew a blank too. never saw one fish top. Think the over night frost killed it.

i heard yesterday that tony (the baliff at woodhouse grange with a MASSIVE chip on his shoulder got sacked ) let us know if its true will you. .

been up there today and yes its true tonys not there anymore.

give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day, teach a man to fish and he will be a boring git

give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day, teach a man to fish and he will be a boring git

Your name is bang on for you mate!!!

Your name is bang on for you mate!!!

no i am just passing on what i find about fisherman in speaking with them