Help need Help urgently please

On 31/10/2010. Small accident happen in MacDonald peninston road the car has reversed at my car and there where a car behind me and there was lots of people also. Its was on the drive throw. In macdonald. If you where there and seen it can you pm me please because this guy saying now that nothing happen. Sorry this was about 9 pm Thanks a lot

Have you asked McDonald's and see if they have the CCTV? good luck

Mcdonalds only keep their CCTV for a week unless there's a reported incident (at which point that day is exported to DVD)

My question is, why have you waited almost 2 1/2 months to ask for witnesses?

Mcdonalds only keep their CCTV for a week unless there's a reported incident (at which point that day is exported to DVD)

My question is, why have you waited almost 2 1/2 months to ask for witnesses?

Probably cos the third party has just denied liability...

Just report it to your insurance and let them deal with it. If you are only Third party, tell your insurance anyway and ask if you have legal cover on your policy, in which case it can be passed to the legal people to handle the claim and get you your repair costs compensated. Hope you can get it sorted!

MacDonald only keep the CCTV for a week. and when all this happen the guy was saying that its his fault and not to worry, that his insurance will get it all fixed for me. And when I called the police they said the same thing just exchange the details and that all. Because this is first time something like this happen to me. And why I was waiting so long because the my insurance was dealing with this for ages and then they just said to me that he saying that nothing happen. so they can't do anything unless there is some witnesses. But I do got his address and name. it's just so unbelievably how can they just say that they havens been in any collision and that's all. I will post his name and address here later maybe he is your neighbour. :)

Another thing is that he did not have insurance at that point so i got police to look in to this now also. but they all want some proof or witnesses.

Thanks for all your quick reply's.

Thing is about admitting liability, it's a big no no, when I was in Germany and just joined the army we were told under no uncertain terms to ever admit liability. Doesn't mean that you'll get away with it if it was your fault but means the insurance companies need to do what they're paid for.

Also I wouldn't recommend posting name and address, could land you in whole heaps of trouble.

Please do not post the person's name and address or indeed any other details by which he or she may be identified. We have do not allow naming and shaming on this site

On 31/10/2010. Small accident happen in MacDonald peninston road the car has reversed at my car and there where a car behind me and there was lots of people also. Its was on the drive throw. In macdonald. If you where there and seen it can you pm me please because this guy saying now that nothing happen. Sorry this was about 9 pm Thanks a lot

yes I was there at that date and saw it full, although I short changed the staff and they didnt notice so im afraid I cannot come forward incase I have to pay the 58p

yes I was there at that date and saw it full, although I short changed the staff and they didnt notice so im afraid I cannot come forward incase I have to pay the 58p

I have sent you a PM. Thanks.

Please do not post the person's name and address or indeed any other details by which he or she may be identified. We have do not allow naming and shaming on this site

Ok

Thanks for letting me know.

I have sent you a PM. Thanks.

I think he is taking the 'P'

I also think you will have to walk away from this. 'No blame /No claim '

Sorry.:(