Having problems

does any one know how to do pass yfwd over 2 i dont understand it can some one explain to me in a diffrent way thanks

does any one know how to do pass yfwd over 2 i dont understand it can some one explain to me in a diffrent way thanks

Can you type out the instruction?

So, have your yarn forwarded and then knit 2? If so, I think this means pass the yarn forward you have just done, over the two you have just knitted. Or is there more to the instruction? Maybe I'm wrong. Is there more to the pattern instruction than that? It could be pass yarn forward over a certain stitch that you have done and THEN knit 2. Oh dear. I think we need more information. :help:

this is the row i have to do k1 yfwd k2, pass yfwd over k2

hmmmmm,

k1...yeah

yfwd..yeah

k2...yeah, I get all that....this is what I think the next instruction means...

pass yfwd over the LAST k2 stitches, is this a way of creating lace/holes without losing a stitch....maybe....hmmm and double hmmmmmmm!!! :huh:

Has the pattern you're doing got a hole/lace look to it?

Good luck, :)

hi thanks for your help ive sorted i think the stitch i make i take of over the knit 2

Spot on, just thinking about getting the needles out to see if it worked, glad you're sorted, there's nothing as frustrating.....x

glad ive found a site which helps us knitters

hee hee, me too, usually rely on racing round to my ma's house, needles in hand saying 'mommmmmmmm, I'm stuck!'

x