Help for local charity

Would any of you guys like to help a local animal charity out?

Helping Hands Dog Rescue is currently struggling with funds and i as a member of the pet section i am trying to think of ways to help - rescue is run single handed by pets@home (nigel)

i was thinking some of you guys may be interested in taking some nice pictures of the dogs in rescue and putting them on ebay or auctioning them?

let me know what you think

thanks

Another pets group member here.

If we could organise some people that wanted pics of their animals taking would one of you lovely people be able to spare some time to take the pictures? I can print them off and organise distributing out.

Also a bump for del_n_kaci's request above

Thanks

I may be able to do one or two, if i can find the time!

I can't afford to donate financially at the moment though, so I'd have to leave printing etc to someone else to sort.

I should be able to help, send me a PM if it looks like going ahead.

Jeff

Here's an idea...

Get something sorted so that people can turn-up somewhere (with their pet) and have it's photo taken. Publicise the event, get mentioned on radio and newspapers, etc...

Then, the person buys their photo for a nominal fee (£5?) and all money (sans photo-print cost - 50 pence probably) is donated to charity.

Any good?

I did something similar to this once. People turned up and there were several photographers there with studios set up and people donated money to charity in return for the pictures.

I, also, would be interested in this.

thanks for the ideas and the offers, myself or sarebear1982 will be in contact with you shortly, thanks

del

Hi all,

We have not forgotten about this. Ive mentioned this on the thread in the pet group asking for idea's on locations as i'm stumped. Have you got any ideas??

I was thinking possibly the first weekend in March if you wonderful lot are available? Need to double check with the rest of Helping Hands Rescue team that thats ok with them too?

Thanks again guys.

well its my kennels the dogs are in so i guess we would be ideal location