Feet Treat Woodseats - closed

Hi

I'm new to the forum. I just want to know how many other poor people bought pre paid vouchers for Feet Treat on Woodseats? Where are they, turned up on Sat and the shutters where down, rang 0800 number, gone and so as the web site.

yes i bought 2 vouchers tried to book the appointment on tuesday, after soome investigating found out it had closed. I emailed groupon where i bought my ticket from and i am waiting for their response.

Hi fabgirl

thanks for your reply look forward to hearing whats actually happen and weatheer anyones going to get a refund. I know of a few people that bought vouchers for xmas presents in total £200.

hi theres a shop like it at meadowhall.i dont know if its part of the same group though

There's one in Crystal Peaks too but I think they are all individual franchises

understand its not connexted

No I don't think all the other feet treat shops are connected. Please keep me posted if anyone finds out who owned the one on Woodseats

The feet treat on Woodseats has closed down and did so weeks ago. They were an independant place so I dont know where you stand with getting a refund :( Sorry to be the bearer of bad new xXx

The 'fish eating your feet' downturn has begun! The other shops' days are numbered surely.

why people want to do it in the first place i will never know, you are putting your feet into water that has bath many many feets(some with disease), if you dont get any from water the fish will make sure you catch it

Groupon should refund you - I've heard they have done in the past when offers have not been honoured. Good luck.

Yes. it seemed to disappear overnight without any warning. It had closed well before we had that heavy snowfall. I'd pre paid for some sessions and they'd got all my details but no one bothered to contact me to say it was closing!