Cat Mess On The Garden

Ripped loads of concrete up last year and lawned the garden with view of daughter playing on it this year, its nice etc etc but not huge....

Problem is neighbours cat is messing on the grass none stop.....

Have a dog myself that has its own fenced off run to keep its mess off the garden etc etc.....

What can I do ? I dont want to use chemicals because of dog and child

Not sure if it works but my mum always used orange peel, something to do with the citrus

Ripped loads of concrete up last year and lawned the garden with view of daughter playing on it this year, its nice etc etc but not huge....

Have a dog myself that has its own fenced off run to keep its mess off the garden etc etc.....

Are you sure its a cat? They usually bury their ****, dont think I have ever known a cat to curl one out on a lawn...

Definitely a cat as I have witnessed it doing the dirty :(

Orange peel makes sense as the dog hates anything with citrus, will give that a go :)

If cat is doing that theres something wrong, I've had five at once and over a period of 17 years and mine have never done that.

If cat is doing that theres something wrong, I've had five at once and over a period of 17 years and mine have never done that.

Guessing you mean "curling one out" with out burying it? Yes it does everytime, I have seen lots of times. The cat is a neighbours and will not go on their garden, it is an outside cat and never goes indoors, my knowledge is limited with cats

Cat's are constantly pooing on my front grassed area. The woman up the road from me has about ten cat's and they use my garden as a toilet. It get's me angry sometimes as if someones dog did it they have to pick it up

Cat's are constantly pooing on my front grassed area. The woman up the road from me has about ten cat's and they use my garden as a toilet. It get's me angry sometimes as if someones dog did it they have to pick it up

Got to admit gets on my nerves when a lot of hard work time and money has gone into making a garden for daughter to play in with considerations to keeping the dog segregated for messy time

Are you sure its a cat? They usually bury their ****, dont think I have ever known a cat to curl one out on a lawn...

Sadly, that's a myth, Bonjon. I've often seen cats messing on my back lawn and have to clear up several deposits on a bi-weekly basis. The worst are the soft, runny ones and I look forward to a heavy frost when you can pick them up in one frozen piece.

Hasn't this thread been done like a thousands times?

Apparently according to a post I once read on here, dogs love to eat cat poo, it has nutrients in it that they are attracted to! Just let the dog on the grass to hoover it all up! Job done!