Owls v hereford

were up against hereford in the cup, they beat wycombe tonight

1 - 0 to Hereford (Manset 32)

Edited by SpecialPG

Don't get too confident though

I never do, each game is different and hereford are going to be up for it, even if we lose we still did well to get to round 4, but playing hereford probably gives us way better chance of progressing than if we'd have got man u or chelsea

I never do, each game is different and hereford are going to be up for it, even if we lose we still did well to get to round 4, but playing hereford probably gives us way better chance of progressing than if we'd have got man u or chelsea

win or loose were on a hiding to nothing from the enemy :hihi:

:hihi::hihi::hihi: The just incase we lose I am covering my bottom post

Ah you recognise it from your own experience :hihi:

We wont lose :thumbsup: only united do that trick.. :cool:

If United can lose so heavily against Bristol City, then we can lose against Hereford.

Even Arsenal lost against Hereford, and they beat United 6-0 fairly recently.

I think we'll beat Hereford quite easily though. ;)

Speaking as a Hereford fan who grew up in Sheffield, I've been waiting around 25 years for this game!

Expect a lively away following of around 2,000 - mostly well-behaved but we do have one or two idiots who only come out for the big games so be on your guard.

And don't count your chickens - in 2008 we got drawn against Leeds, who were at a similar level to what Wednesday are now; we drew with them at Edgar Street and won 1-0 at Elland Road in the replay!

Glad its Hereford,long time since we played them.

Big game for them,with around 2k making the trip up,they dont seriously expect to win,so its basically thier biggest day for many years,id expect a gate around the 17k mark for this one and the bulls will raise thier game for thier biggest occasion for many a year,but i fully expect a comfortable rather then spectacular home win,id happily take crawley or someone else low key home or away,for progress into round 6

were up against hereford in the cup, they beat wycombe tonight

1 - 0 to Hereford (Manset 32)

cracking tie for ya.......i feel a bit sorry for hereford they were hoping for a big club

cracking tie for ya.......i feel a bit sorry for hereford they were hoping for a big club
they got sheffields biggest, that should count for something :hihi::hihi: