Good amateur photographer needed for new business

Hi

I am looking for a good amateur photographer to take some photos of furniture for a website i am currently setting up.

It is a new part time home run business that renovates old furniture. I am currently setting up the business and website on my own.

I need someone to take photos of the pieces. It can be done in my home which is near the city centre. It will probably only been 2 hours work max. this would have to be on a weekend as i work full time. then i would need the photos via disk etc

I cant pay much im affraid as im just starting out. But if the business takes off i would like further photos taken and will be able to pay a little more.

If anyone can help please get it touch :)

2 hours work....just for the shoot or the whole shebang?

what about the post-production work?

no photographer worth their salt will let unprocessed photos go out with their credentials, especially not if they are for public consumption.

if you cant offer much in the way of payment, will you be able to credit the photographer on your website?

x

no photographer worth their salt will let unprocessed photos go out with their credentials, especially not if they are for public consumption.

if you cant offer much in the way of payment, will you be able to credit the photographer on your website?

x

yes of course

i am looking for someone maybe at college or uni, which is why i said amateur not professional.

yes of course

i am looking for someone maybe at college or uni, which is why i said amateur not professional.

sorry, i wasnt meaning to sound critical....i just thought the extra info may help somebody decide if these may be factors that affected whether they wanted to have a go at the job offered.

best of luck with your venture :)

x

Hi there feel free to drop me a pm with some contact details. I'm sure we can work something out

hi mate,

im a student at hallam uni and looking for loads of work to build my portfolio! I would love to help you out! We could work on a small fee and a creditation of work on the site then i'd be happy to help you! PM if you want my price (very little price to say the least :) )

cheers

andy

x

Thats an excellent point, i think people who are not into photography dont realise sometimes that you can spend just as much time doing PP work after a shoot. 2 hours doing a shoot could easily mean 2 hours back at home doing some basic PP work, even more so if the photographer shoots in RAW. The images shot dont get from the cameras memory card to the internet, dvd, memory stick ect by themselves.

DaisyBoo

I am a amateur photographer, and have been building up my equipment over the past couple of years, and continually developing my skills, would be looking for creditation and link to add to my portfolio……..would be happy to discuss this further, either contact me through here or via my flickr link.

hi thank you every one for your kind replies and pm's, i have arranged with a forum member to do the work.