Weight-loss support thread.

I would disagree

If your hungry, then your body is crying out for food

Which is your metabolism working fine.

Had a BBQ last weekend, did this recipe for barbecued boneless chicken, and now somebody tell me, you can't have a healthy bbq ;o But I have to work on resisting drinking beer with firends ;)

Had a BBQ last weekend, did this recipe for barbecued boneless chicken, and now somebody tell me, you can't have a healthy bbq ;o But I have to work on resisting drinking beer with firends ;)

It is the beer that always gets me! :hihi:

Sounds like everyone is doing well. I've maintained my weekly excerise of at least 6 45 minutes sessions a week. Still have not got back onto the diet, it just seems like too hard work at the moment and I feel so much better by doing lots of exercise and eating whatever I want :hihi:

A couple of pounds have crept back on so I will have to do something about that :hihi:

Hope you are all doing well :)

I've just been to Slimming World for my weigh in and have dropped another 2.5lbs - gutted as I needed another half pound to have made it 2 stone!!

Note to self - try a little harder next week!!!

Blehh...

i had no problem with wight-loss.

Eat less, smoke more, run more!:)

Continuing my love for chicken meat, I made this Chicken noodle soup and I can highly recommend it! Really great dish, you can really feel the garlic and curry, which I also love. I wasn't so sure about the coconut milk, but I decided to follow the recipe step by step, and I must say, that it was worth it!

I've actually made a little progress recently with a systematic approach to counting kcals in/out.

Started around 15th June at 105Kg, last few days I've been a shade under 101Kg/ 4Kg in as many weeks but seem to have hit a bit of a plateau. It came off pretty quickly to start with but looks like I'll have to work harder/longer at the gym to push down further :(

I lost another stone this year, 48lb total now. Just about a size 10 :)

Woop woop! This mornings weight in had me at under 100Kg for the 2nd time in a week. Getting there!

After a couple of months neglet i'm back, starting a new Zumba class tonight, should be fun tomorrow!

its so hard to get it down further, and I dont know about anyone else but i am really struggling with cutting down the portion sizes. tried the trick of using a smaller plate but I end up going back for seconds. ha maybe its a complete failure of will power!

Well Zumba class was ok, not as good as the other one I used to go to after 4 months I expected not being able to walk this morning!

monkey69 when I was struggling with portion size I just filled my plate with veg/salad and had a smaller portion of the main element!

2 dog walks today only short ones though but every little helps.

Target is 9 stone and i'm back up to 10 stone so got a way to go yet.