Weight-loss support thread.

Hi...

Hi I just started weight watchers today at St pauls hotel in town near peace gardens and there were two guys there and they werent together,you would get a lot of support from ww we ladies feel exactly the same but everyone is so friendly you soon feel at ease,by the way the one guy had lost 3st in 12 weeks so it must work

Clare

I have done it using myfitnesspal, I bloody love that site.

I know it's amazing!! And free! What's your used addy?

I know it's amazing!! And free! What's your used addy?

I am bjshooter :hihi: I obviously have no imagination

I am sooo worried about weigh day, I am just not losing weight this year *crosses fingers*

I am bjshooter :hihi: I obviously have no imagination

I am sooo worried about weigh day, I am just not losing weight this year *crosses fingers*

Think I have added you!

Well, I went to my weekly weigh in at Slimming World on Thursday and lost a massive 7lbs - in a week!!!!!

Now, this wasn't intentional and I know you shouldn't lose that much a week but I really don't know how it happened!

I had a take away curry last weekend plus a roast lamb huge lunch on Sunday so I really don't know how it happened.

Anyways, I'm now 1 Stone, 6lb lighter than I was at the beginning of Jan. :)

Well, I went to my weekly weigh in at Slimming World on Thursday and lost a massive 7lbs - in a week!!!!!

Now, this wasn't intentional and I know you shouldn't lose that much a week but I really don't know how it happened!

I had a take away curry last weekend plus a roast lamb huge lunch on Sunday so I really don't know how it happened.

Thats an amazing loss, I have to say I am very jealous, I have only lost 6lb this year :hihi:

Wow, that's amazing! Did you have a lot to lose? It's going very fast - I'm really envious and going to have to try harder! ... What's your typical day's menu, if you don't mind me nosying? I don't have much to lose and it's a real pain trying to shift the last few kilos

Wow, that's amazing! Did you have a lot to lose? It's going very fast - I'm really envious and going to have to try harder! ... What's your typical day's menu, if you don't mind me nosying? I don't have much to lose and it's a real pain trying to shift the last few kilos

In the morning I usually have a banana about 9am then about 10ish have a sandwich on 2 slices of wholemeal bread (usually ham). I don't have cereal as I dont like it.

Lunch Make up a salad at home and bring it to work and have with prawns & crabsticks (loads of). I have to have a bit of mayo but have bought the 'lighter than light' kind from Hellmans.

Teatime, using extra lean mince - make some meatballs (add garlic, finely chopped onion and a whisked egg) and roll into balls. Put in a frying pan or wok and heat using frylight until browned - then add mixed peppers and passata. I usually have it with spaghetti or some kind of pasta but its really nice with rice aswell.

If I feel like it later on maybe have some fruit or a bag of baked crisps if I'm peckish.

The thing I've found is that when I first started slimming world, I wasn't really eating enough - I've kind of upped my intake and seem to lose more (if that makes sense). :)

I lost 1.5lb this week, starting to come off slower now but have lost 99lb :)

One of my favourite meals which I have had loads whilst on slimming world is sirloin steak, garlic mushrooms, peas, sweetcorn and slimming world chips which are syn free.

I then fry a leek in fry light til soft then add a big dollop of Philly light garlic & herb and gently heat, this then pours over your steak and chips as a wonderful sauce!! mmmmmm Now what's for tea :hihi:

Wow 99lb Mary?? Well done, that's fantastic :)

wow! How great will it feel to break through the century barrier :)