City Spa at the Sheffield College

Has anyone been to the City Spa in the Sheffield College? I have booked to have my hair done next week (a colour) and wondered what it was like?

I am having a level 3 doing my hair...I know they are students but if it goes wrong, will a tutor step in and sort it? :|

Also, where in the City Spa located in the college?

Thank you

If it goes wrong, perhaps they'll send a level 1 student in to sweep it up?

Seriously though, I used to get my hair cut at a hairdresser's college (not in Sheffield.) Those places rely on a steady stream of customers and if people started to think that their hair was going to be damaged if they had it cut by a student, they would stop going. I think you'll find that the student who does your hair will be monitored very closely by an instructor. - They can't afford to let it all fall out.

If you go into the college and ask at the reception desk they will point you in the right direction. It is on the first floor on the left as you walk in if that helps.

Thank you :)

Its just so cheap and I dont mind the students using me to practice on so roll on next Monday!!! Fingers crossed I dont end up with a silly colour hair :/