Khan's Hut takeaway - Dykes Hall Road, S6

Still no sign of it re-opening. You'd think they'd have put a message on the doors saying re-opening shortly...........but nothing!:|

They are opening as soon as they can , I wont go into Detail as ill leave that to the owners etc. but i do know they have put everything into Khans Hut and more to open again.

I hope the community Helps them as i know they will when they open:)

Just seen Mr & Mrs Khan, they are planning on re-opening on the 18th of march

trust me, no one used to hang outside the scuba diving shop, or it was not very often they would hang around the off licence, I tell you its the shop that encourages them to hang around, the shop were the ones who built the ramp, giving them something to sit on/lean against.

Give over! You're avin a larf!

Kids have always hung around that corner for years before it became a scuba shop. I used to hang around there in a gang when I was a kid in the 70s (yep a lot of years ago) and I can't even remember what the shops were back then. I think one of em was a chippy.

went last night! a few OAPS where hanging out side the tesco.

but khan that Donnor meat was crap !

Yet another fire it would seem

Yet another fire it would seem

And your point is? :huh:

And your point is? :huh:

That there has been another fire :roll:

Obviously you thing there was another point..........what would that be then?:suspect:

is khans hut an anagram of greasy ****e

is khans hut an anagram of greasy ****e

No but Kahn shut is

Seems like a nice place. Fully respect family-run businesses.

That there has been another fire :roll:

Obviously you thing there was another point..........what would that be then?:suspect:

Yep they have had another Fire and are closed for abit, Police and C.I.D are dealing with it and have taken cctv cams as its Arson!!! , very lucky no one was hurt !!

I for one feel very sorry for the owners as alot of the community do , they are very upset about it all. any help they need i for one will try to help them:)

Yep they have had another Fire and are closed for abit, Police and C.I.D are dealing with it and have taken cctv cams as its Arson!!! , very lucky no one was hurt !!

I for one feel very sorry for the owners as alot of the community do , they are very upset about it all. any help they need i for one will try to help them:)

hear hear any help needed im there