Can anybody tell me if Michael Brown is married?

Yeah ya all mite fancy the pants off him, but its not rite goin round askin 4 his number and then the people just givin it out r just total priks! Its not fair harrassin him like that y cant u just leave him and his girlfriend alone!! Yeah he is really fit i agree with u there jagielkaluva, but people cant go around askin 4 his number!! He is probably really happy in his current relationship, so just leave him alone!! I mean ive met jags on quite a few occasions and ive spoke to him not full conversation, and ive asked 4 his autograph, but i dont go around tryin to get his number, i just bump into him, just by chance i see quite a few players going round sheffield.

Neow Kev!!! I was not havin a go at u up there!!!

Originally posted by BrowniesBabe

avtaully i hav loads of pics of him undressed i c him evry nite lke that as i'm his gf i shud no ur proposition will b no gud cos he luvs me so **** off and leave him alone

How old are you???? My mates daughter's 9 y/o and she texts people like that..can you not speak english or 'dunt u doo it proply at skool coz ur avin a laff al time lookin at rud pics of brownie'.....I'm sure he "loves" you though

if thats what you say...like I said..I'm sure he does...I just can't imagine the girlfriend of a half decent (cause thats all he is) first division footballer coming on here and saying stuff...wonder how he feels about it???..personally I would have kept it private but you don't sound old enough to know better..especially bits about seeing him nekked every night....not right!!!

Who is Michael Brown?

Damn, so much for post-modern irony

It is clearly lost on the masses

can't wait till Jagielka goes to Newcastle and Michael Brown off to Rangers....now its December Michael Brown has signed a pre-contract deal to join in summer....Newcastle want to swap Lua Lua with Jagielka with £2m...done deal

Neow!!!! Phil Jagielka is NOT going ne where! He is happy where he is, he is a damn good player and doesnt want to go ne where else yet! Ive been told michel brown will go else where, he probably will because he feels th need to progress, if he goes to a premiership team i will be happy for him because i can watch him progress! I just dont want him to go to leeds or the scum arsenal!!

He got married at the weekend - 9th/ 10th June. A guy who I work with is his best mate from school. Sorry luv you are going to have to find yourself another footballer to drool over!:loopy:

you've been waiting 3 and a half years to reply, persistent chappie