Firth park bowling

As it closed? Every number I get off the net just rings and rings, no website for it?

Has it closed?

Would be very suprised if it has closed as all the better and league bowlers use it.

I played for Yorkshire a few years back so used it a lot and they have leagues running every night.

I could be wrong but I think it changed hands towards the end of last year, from AMF to 1st Bowl. However its no longer listed on the 1st Bowl website.

Edited by nikki-red

It has changed hands.

Garland leisure i think are the new owners

As for the leagues....they are still on most nights.....i will be bowling tonight!

It has changed hands.

Garland leisure i think are the new owners

As for the leagues....they are still on most nights.....i will be bowling tonight!

Just found this

So Hollywood Bowl and AMF are now owned by the same company.

AMF Bowling bought Hollywood Bowl in approx Autumn. In October Garland Leisure bought a number of bowling centres from AMF - Sheffield being one of them.

Hollywood Bowl is still trading as Hollywood Bowl and Firth Park bowl is trading as 1st bowl -although signs have not been changed yet.

The number for Firth Park is 0114 2440894 - They have had the England Academy there all day today so the staff may have been busy on another department, but definitly still open!

Ended up going to holleywoof bowl, had a great time. Not been bowling in years, goes to show as my 3 year old won me!

went last night took us ages to contact. Its now 1st Bowl. x