Settee repairer needed

I have a settee that was delivered in 2 halves due to its size and then fixed with a pin and flange mechanism in situ . Unforthunately the flange has broken and now the settee seperates when anyone sits down . Can anyone recommend an upholstery repairer that could fix asap .

Thanks in advance

I have a settee that was delivered in 2 halves due to its size and then fixed with a pin and flange mechanism in situ . Unforthunately the flange has broken and now the settee seperates when anyone sits down .

Dont lie.

Loose weight fatty!

Edited by Tatman

I have a settee that was delivered in 2 halves due to its size and then fixed with a pin and flange mechanism in situ . Unforthunately the flange has broken and now the settee seperates when anyone sits down . Can anyone recommend an upholstery repairer that could fix asap .

Thanks in advance

Pin it each end with some bricks.

Thanks in advance

Is it guaranteed?:cool:

No Its just out of guaruntee so they wont fix it , but thanks for your response

Thanks in advance

You broke the flange and the settee? wow, way to go Ron Jeremy :hihi: