Weight watchers pro points

Good luck for everyone one this. For anyone who don't find this the right solution for them I am happy to have a chat. I lost a stone about a year ago,not using weight watchers though, and I have no worries of keeping it off. Now I am committed to helping others to achieve the shape and size they want.

Brilliant Sooperdooper you're doing fantastic, keep it up and heres to another week of healthy eating! :)

Hi Gailsnails, sorry for the late post, bit fed up this week put 3.5 back on this week :confused: I did however have two meals out so here is to getting it off again this week. Hope you have had a good week?

first wi today and lost 4.5 lb. Very pleased as I havent been hungry at all.

Hi Gailsnails, sorry for the late post, bit fed up this week put 3.5 back on this week :confused: I did however have two meals out so here is to getting it off again this week. Hope you have had a good week?

Gailsnails where are you???, hope you are ok. I wasn't able to go last week for weigh in was away training. Been tonight tho and lost 2.5 so back on track:) hope you are ok? Xx

Gailsnails where are you???, hope you are ok. I wasn't able to go last week for weigh in was away training. Been tonight tho and lost 2.5 so back on track:) hope you are ok? Xx

Hi Sooperdooper hows it going? I have now lost 1st 2lbs really pleased so far-how are you doing?f I hope your keeping it up it comes of slowly but at least its coming off! speak soon :)

well done to u 2, but it would have been nice if u could have acknowedged i was confused with pro points

Hi sorry i didn't reply to your post i've not on the forum for a while, hows it going with the pro points and are you understanding it more? All i can say is just get the calculator it does everything for you. I didn't understand that wheel thingy they give you but the calculator is an absolute godsend !! Good Luck :)

Hi Sooperdooper hows it going? I have now lost 1st 2lbs really pleased so far-how are you doing?f I hope your keeping it up it comes of slowly but at least its coming off! speak soon :)

Hi Gailsnails, looks like you are doing really well, great stuff. I lost 2.5 this week takes me to 11.5 hoping to get 2.5 off again this week would love to get to my first stone :) good luck for this week.

ive just signed up to WW.. got my first group meeting on Tuesday @ concord.. tempted to go to the one in town tomorrow morning to start straight away.. but couldnt stick to saturday weigh ins.. would that matter??

ive just bought my self a pro point calculater, i started to count points yesterday (24) and i used them, but this was the old points system ive been told.

the new points system means i can have 29 pro-points, only trouble is i only have a list of foods with their value for the old way.

anyone got the new list please

ive got a brand new pro points calculator if anyone is intrested still boxed and not used £10 no offers.

that good

i just bought mine off ebay for £13.50 free p&p

grab it if you doing new pro points

Hi Gailsnails, looks like you are doing really well, great stuff. I lost 2.5 this week takes me to 11.5 hoping to get 2.5 off again this week would love to get to my first stone :) good luck for this week.

Hey Gailsnails where are you???? Been having a bit of an up and down time on the diet front. Remotivated after meeting tonight, onwards and downwards ready for holiday at end of May. I hope you are ok?? Sdx

Edited by Sooperdooper
Typo