*HOME* 1 eyed white lhasa apso fluffy dog :)

Has the Beagle been found now? The one from the parkway?

I have posters up in the local shops and am doing some more to attach to lamposts on the estates near us. Thanks for your advice x

Would he have found his way to Rothervalley, TPT or to the Nature reserve ( near the sports club) , If so i walk my dog round those areas so will keep an eye out.

Good news, the Beagle has been found over a week after she went missing. I will put the facebook link on my profile as I know people in that area. Keep looking and good luck x

Where was she sighted last??

Think we got another mission Hodgepig...

Just a thought....as it's only a small breed make sure the neighbours check in their garden sheds and garages. He/she could've sneaked in out of the cold. My cats go missing all the time and are generally found safe and warm in someones garage!!

Oh what is it with these dogs and their Big Adventures? I'll be following this thread avidly too and will add the facebook page.

Think everyones been concentrating on Bonnie of late, think it's this little ones turn now. Posting this on mi facebook cos most of mates still live that end! Xxxxxxxx

I have posted odies pic and a message as my status on facebook, i have lots of family and friends that way, will spread the word and try and help where i can

This is a different story different circumstances.......

Yes he might be wondering around,but also please be on the look out for someone suddenly getting a new dog....work it out......

We need a sighting asap before we start working on this.......

HHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPP HIM

Does anyone know the owner of this little man,they need to get online just to check their messages,we have the trap all ready but we cant do anything without speaking to the owner or knowing any details...