*HOME* 1 eyed white lhasa apso fluffy dog :)

This is a different story different circumstances.......

Yes he might be wondering around,but also please be on the look out for someone suddenly getting a new dog....work it out......

We need a sighting asap before we start working on this.......

HHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPP HIM

I'm afraid I am erring on the side of this thought myself, I have a feeling that this little chap will be safe in the warm somewhere...flood the area with posters, shops, lamp posts, vets, make him too hot to handle ;)

Contact all groomers in the area too, he will need grooming at some point. I think there are a few groomers in Killamarsh.

I'm afraid I am erring on the side of this thought myself, I have a feeling that this little chap will be safe in the warm somewhere...flood the area with posters, shops, lamp posts, vets, make him too hot to handle ;)

Agreed, someone would have seen him by now.

He is cute and fluffy so someone will have given him a home. One positive is that he is very distinctive only having one eye and therefore doubt he will be sold on as easily so is most likely being loooking after by someone who means well.

There is a Tibetian Terrier that often runs around where I live, the owners are really asking for him to be taken as lately I am seeing him at least ever fortnight, it is not a cheap dog to buy and has no road sense so I do think they are risking loosing him either through a traffic accident or a rehomer. He does bark if you try and approach him but is happy to follow you all the way home without encouragement.

Edited by Evei

Agreed, someone would have seen him by now.

He is cute and fluffy so someone will have given him a home. One positive is that he is very distinctive only having one eye and therefore doubt he will be sold on as easily so is most likely being loooking after by someone who means well.

There is a Tibetian Terrier that often runs around where I live, the owners are really asking for him to be taken as lately I am seeing him at least ever fortnight, it is not a cheap dog to buy and has no raod sense so I do think they are risking lossing him either through a traffic accident or a rehomer. He does bark if you try and approach him but is happy to follow you all the way home without encouragement.

i know what you mean whare i used to live

people used to let thair dogs roam all over

one was a akita

another was a yourkshire terrier

& another was a rottie

& a staffie

witch was one of the resons i moved

becourse none of them was freaindly

with other dogs as i found out wit my guide dog

i was realy supprized none of them was stolen

why do people just let thair dogs roam round :confused:

i know that this missing dog isent one that roams

but there are just to many that do if you ave a dog

you need to be responsible for it :suspect:

KIMELLAJOE where are you,there must be someone on sf who knows who this is.............

hope theres no foxes about, good luck hope you find her.

I have tried posting on dogslost but it keeps refusing a password. I have tried at least 15 different combinations of letters and numbers and it keeps giving me the message "too weak" so frustrating x

have you had any luck finding him yet??? please try to keep us informed.... my fingers are firmly crossed ..

Yes indeed .. please keep us informed as to any sightings.

have you checked boiley lane,theres the empty last house on there where the gypsies keep dogs and ponies

Would he have found his way to Rothervalley, TPT or to the Nature reserve ( near the sports club) , If so i walk my dog round those areas so will keep an eye out.

We often take him to Rother Valley as we live close by so possibly. Thanks so much x