What's happening with the post lately?

I have only had post once this week and i am expecting things that were sent over 10 days again, What's going on with it?

I'm guessing there is still a partial backlog, I received something yesterday that was postmarked the 20th December!

Considering there was no post on the 25th,26th,27th and 28th and then the 1st,2nd and 3rd due to the bank holiday,I would hazard a guess that there may be a back log of mail in the sorting offices(there is in s5 anyhow).

well that's no excuse for my post being delivered by somebody not wearing uniform and walking in the wrong direction - presumably somebody else in Woodhouse got my bank statement before I did :mad:

I can't even see the point in complaining :mad:

I received some on Tuesday dated 27th & 30th November!

and when the price of the stamp goes up 5p the service will too.

I received some on Tuesday dated 27th & 30th November!

I received a card on New Years Eve on which the postmark was stamped at 13th December... and now am awaiting 2 packets posted on 30th December which normally arrive within 3 - 5 working days. Know it has been New Year but the weather shouldn't have prevented deliveries since then... no statements or anything coming through..... very strange.... and worrying.

their is still huge backlogs in the depots from when the weather was bad before chrimbo.

I had one from the 9th Dec. It was a bill so threw it in the bin. I never recieved it winks.

So 7 days off, I guess its not as simple as throw it all in the back and carry on as normal ending up 7 days behind by the 4th on Jan and then play catch up, after all sure it cant all just be dumped in the corner as it comes in.

Under staffed I guess like pretty much every industry, how many people at the moment work somewhere profitable saying dam we have so much spare staff we just take extended lunch breaks to fill the time.

It will catch up, yea no comfort I guess if its important stuff your waiting on

well that's no excuse for my post being delivered by somebody not wearing uniform and walking in the wrong direction - presumably somebody else in Woodhouse got my bank statement before I did :mad:

I can't even see the point in complaining :mad:

Who claims it was an excuse for your problem?.

Cant see the point in complaining?.but you can on a forum?.:loopy:.

same old,same old.