Breaking car mirrors! Beware!

To the idiot that has aggressivly broke my driver side mirror on vincent road sharrow has been reported to the police. I dont seem what was the point in doing this, if anybody so anything around 11.30am or seen anybody suspicous around a blue corsa please send me a pm as the information could be crutial.

If the same thing has happend to you please report it to your local police station.

To the idiot that has aggressivly broke my driver side mirror .

How do you “aggressively” break a mirror, how do you know a passing vehicle didn’t knock it off.

coz their were no sign of a vehicle hitting it, seems as though they used aggressive force and took the whole mirror down. think they were after the mirror which was missing.

A little s**t did it to our car a couple of years ago. He walked from the bottom to the street to the top and kicked 3 mirrors off on the way. They must get such a kick out of mindless vandelism. You might get lucky and find a replacement mirror in a breakers yard. I did for £15 unless its electric or got indicators on.

To the idiot that has aggressivly broke my driver side mirror on vincent road sharrow has been reported to the police. I dont seem what was the point in doing this, if anybody so anything around 11.30am or seen anybody suspicous around a blue corsa please send me a pm as the information could be crutial.

If the same thing has happend to you please report it to your local police station.

mate of mine...once had his kicked off....found the culprit and made him cough up £450.....or face persecution...

mate of mine...once had his kicked off....found the culprit and made him cough up £450.....or face persecution...

do you mean prosecution? :hihi::hihi::hihi:

can we have a thread entitled "to the idiot.." so people can post their pointless rants directed at complete strangers who will never read them on there? its getting tiresome.

do you mean prosecution? :hihi::hihi::hihi:

no right first time....450 smackers....he'll not do it again in a hurry..

Haha, got a quote of £160. Why should I cough up the money when some lowlife that hasn't got a life aint got nothing better to do dan causing agro. Hopefully soneone might have seen it plus waiting for the police to ring so will get a beter picture.

can we have a thread entitled "to the idiot.." so people can post their pointless rants directed at complete strangers who will never read them on there? its getting tiresome.

I agree with this.

This happened on our street just before Christmas. In total 17 cars were damaged by having their mirrors kicked off on both sides. It cost me £40 to replace them from the scrappy, but some people couldnt get one from the scrap yard and had to claim off their insurance. Now I know thats what insurance is for but it should be for accidents not because someone cant handle their ale !!!