New Zumba Class coming on MONDAY 2nd JUNE Double Six Youth Club Woodseats. Places are limited to book or for more information please contact me.

Can anyone help me please?

Is Zumba suitable for people with joint or mobility problems? If so are there special classes? Is there a class that deals with this in the Sheffield 5 area?

Thank you for your help.

been to city limits, amazing

Zumba classes now being held at muscle factory in firth park, tuesdays and wednesdays classes are between 5-7 pm also boxercise classes avaliable when zumba finishes... Great prices please contact kelly on 07786831667

Fun, friendly community Zumba classes in S35 -

Tuesday's 6pm - 7pm - Oughtibridge Parish Centre

Thursday's 7pm - 8pm - Wharncliffe Side Community Centre (just had new sprung floor fitted and it's fab! Also, there's a car park)

NEW DAY TIME CLASS STARTS FRIDAY 9.30am - 10.15am - Oughtibridge Parish Centre

Let's have a blast! All welcome.

For all you ladies being deserted for football tonight, why not come along to my Zumba class at Hillsborough Arena 8-9pm. If you love music and dancing then you'll love it and burn loads of calories too!! Everyone welcome!

Come and join the party.

Hope to see you soon xxx

Hi,

A few days to my new Friday daytime zumba class starting at Oughtibridge Parish Centre - 9.30am-10.15am.

Hope you can join me!

Great for after the school run - have fun, get energised and you've got the rest of the day.

Hi Zumba fans, Just a reminder that it is our 5th Zumbathon this coming Saturday at the Sheffield City Hall Ballroom, in aid of Neurocare and Weston Park Cancer Charity.

The theme this year is Disco Fever, so dust off your platforms ,put on your flares and get ready to party.

For more information and to purchase tickets please visit http://www.zumbathonsheffield.co.uk.

Does anyone know of any zumba classes in the daytime close to s13, i do one on a monday morning but would like to do another if anyone knows of one