Hi ,

www. dancestaruk. com run Zumba classes all over Sheffield and Rotherham.

My partner goes to Zumba at City Limits and absolutely loves it, however hard she's worked she always comes home smiling.

I've done a zumba class and it's high energy but loads of fun! I'd definitely recommend it!

Hi there

Can anyone tell me where you can do Zumba classes in Sheffield and how much it is?

Hi I am a qualified Zumba instructor and I have a class starting Monday 9th August 2010 and every Monday thereafter at Ecclesfield School sports hall, Ecclesfield School, Sheffield. 7.00pm - 8.00pm £4.00 per person, free parking outside. All fitness levels and ages 16+ welcome.

Come and join the Zumba party!

I also teach Salsacise every Tuesday at Paces, High Green. 7.30pm - 8.30pm.

Hope to see you there

Katy

Also look out for my Zumba classes starting on a Wednesday night in S35 area. Location to be confirmed.

Edited by KatyLB

Hi I am a qualified Zumba instructor and I have a class starting Monday 9th August 2010 and every Monday thereafter at Ecclesfield School sports hall, Ecclesfield School, Sheffield. 7.00pm - 8.00pm £4.00 per person, free parking outside. All fitness levels and ages 16+ welcome.

Hope to see you there

Katy

Also look out for my Zumba classes starting on a Wednesday night in S35 area. Location to be confirmed.

also just reading back a few messages, there a several qualified Zumba instructors in Sheffield. Visit http://www.zumba.com for information and to find instructors in your area.

Hope to see you there

Katy

Hope to see you there

Katy