June incentive- bring a new friend along to any of my Zumba sessions and receive a FREE Zumba wristband. I now have 'Augies Quest' bands supporting Motor neurons disease as well as 'Party in Pink' breast cancer awareness to choose from.

Rally your friends together and I will see you soon.

Classes on this week just a change to Tuesday venue-see above.

Come join the party! xxx

hi, i am starting a new zumba class at meadowhead school, dyche lane, sheffield on tuesdays at 7pm. my other classes are on mondays at hilltop club ,longacre road, dronfield at 6.15pm , and on wednesdays at gorsey brigg school, balmoral tce, dronfield woodhouse at 6.30pm. come and get fit for summer - it might just come back!;)

hi, i am starting a new zumba class at meadowhead school, dyche lane, sheffield on tuesdays at 7pm. my other classes are on mondays at hilltop club ,longacre road, dronfield at 6.15pm , and on wednesdays at gorsey brigg school, balmoral tce, dronfield woodhouse at 6.30pm. come and get fit for summer - it might just come back!;)

Due to the cancelation of tonight's Zumba at Woodseats WMC due to the jubilee celebrations There will be a Bonus Zumba class at the same venue tomorrow(Wednesday) night 7.00 start time. So if you have missed your workout during all the celebrations then come along and get back on track whilst having a blast!

Tuesdays are back to normal next Tuesday 6.00 start for Bodyattack and 7.00 start for Zumba at Woodseats WMC, the Dale (behind Dominoes pizza), Woodseats. All welcome

For more info check here http://www.sheffieldzumba.com/

Hi,

I have a new day time Zumba Class starting on Friday 22nd June 9.30am-10.15am at Oughtibridge Parish Centre. All (over 16) welcome. Let's party!

VENUE

Oughtibridge Parish Centre

Church Street

Oughtibridge

Sheffield

S35 0FU

STARTS FRIDAY 22ND JUNE, THEN EVERY FRIDAY 9.30am-10.15am

Cost just £3. Parking on Church Street or nearby. Close to bus routes.

Wear supportive trainers and comfortable clothing that lets you move. Bring some drinking water.

I also do a class here Tuesday evenings 6pm - 7pm, cost £4. Come and join us.

Interested in zumba class, will try to attend

We’re holding a massive Zumba fundraising party - the Sheffield Zumbathon at Don Valley Stadium, on Sunday 8 July to support the British Heart Foundation’s life-saving Mending Broken Hearts Appeal.

When: Sunday 08 July 2012

Where: From: Don Valley Stadium, Sheffield S9 3TL

Entry Fee: £5.00 (Above 5 years) and Children under 5 years of age go free!

you’ll get a 60 minute Zumba class with qualified instructors. £4 of your entry fee plus all sponsorship raised goes directly to the British Heart Foundation (BHF) by kind support of our partners Sheffield International Venues. Gates open from 10.30am for an 11.30am-1pm Zumba session.

There’s also a prize for the top fundraiser of the day. Help us celebrate our 50th appeal by aiming to raise £50 sponsorship for our Mending Broken Hearts Appeal!

The Mending Broken Hearts Appeal aims to fund research to help people like Joanne Ward, aged 37, from Kiveton Park.

Joanne says "After a heart attack you live life on a knife edge. Now that I know the zebrafish can heal its own heart I know there is hope for hearts like mine too. Please join me and hundreds more at Don Valley this summer to celebrate love hope and have a whole lot of fun with your friends trying out the Zumba phenomenon."

You are encouraged to wear RED on the day to show your support for the cause or, if you don’t have anything red in your wardrobe, to dress in bright colours.

If you want to be inspired have a look at last years' event!

For further information please contact Denisa Darabant, Lead Volunteer - Sheffield Major Events Ctee at [email protected]

PLEASE NOTE:

Entry is £5 per person – under 5s free if accompanied by a paying adult (children cannot be registered online)

Children under 16 MUST be registered by contacting customer services at [email protected] or 01623 624558.

More Details Visit: http://www.bhf.org.uk/sheffieldzumbathon

We’re holding a massive Zumba fundraising party - the Sheffield Zumbathon at Don Valley Stadium, on Sunday 8 July to support the British Heart Foundation’s life-saving Mending Broken Hearts Appeal.

When: Sunday 08 July 2012

Where: From: Don Valley Stadium, Sheffield S9 3TL

Entry Fee: £5.00 (Above 5 years) and Children under 5 years of age go free!

you’ll get a 60 minute Zumba class with qualified instructors. £4 of your entry fee plus all sponsorship raised goes directly to the British Heart Foundation (BHF) by kind support of our partners Sheffield International Venues. Gates open from 10.30am for an 11.30am-1pm Zumba session.

There’s also a prize for the top fundraiser of the day. Help us celebrate our 50th appeal by aiming to raise £50 sponsorship for our Mending Broken Hearts Appeal!

The Mending Broken Hearts Appeal aims to fund research to help people like Joanne Ward, aged 37, from Kiveton Park.

Joanne says "After a heart attack you live life on a knife edge. Now that I know the zebrafish can heal its own heart I know there is hope for hearts like mine too. Please join me and hundreds more at Don Valley this summer to celebrate love hope and have a whole lot of fun with your friends trying out the Zumba phenomenon."

You are encouraged to wear RED on the day to show your support for the cause or, if you don’t have anything red in your wardrobe, to dress in bright colours.

If you want to be inspired have a look at last years' event!

For further information please contact Denisa Darabant, Lead Volunteer - Sheffield Major Events Ctee at [email protected]

PLEASE NOTE:

Entry is £5 per person – under 5s free if accompanied by a paying adult (children cannot be registered online)

Children under 16 MUST be registered by contacting customer services at [email protected] or 01623 624558.

More Details Visit: http://www.bhf.org.uk/sheffieldzumbathon

Ive signed up , and trying to get the rest of our Zumba class to join :)

thats great jayaa. help us to spread the word and raise vital funds for a great cause.

I forgot to mention that, those who haven't signed up yet, they can sign up for this event at any SIV venue (concord sports centre, Hillsborough Leisure Centre, Graves Tennis and Leisure centre, Springs leisure centre, Ponds Forge Sports Centre, and stocks bridge leisure centre).

Also at http://www.arenaticketshop.co.uk

btw, this is just a one off event and by no means any competition with other zumba fitness groups.

Hello there is also a regular Zumba class that runs each week at DONVALLEY. Its every wednesday 5.30-6.30 for more information visit the donvalley website.