does any one know were i can do zumba classes in hillsborough or southey area and do you know how much it is please and is it any good to lose weight with

The British Heart Foundation have teamed up with Sheffield International Venues to bring you this one off event.

On Sunday 10th July, Don Valley Stadium will be hosting a massive Zumba party. Come and feel the beat in our 50 minute mass Zumba class lead by our qualified Zumba instructors. This charity event will raise funds for British Heart Foundation.

Entry costs just £5 per person, and under 5's go free.

Tickets must be purchased in advance at http://www.bhf.org.uk/sheffieldzumbathon or call 01484 866627

Hi there I'm looking for a zumba class near meersbrook please anyone know of one?

Hi there I'm looking for a zumba class near meersbrook please anyone know of one?

Zumba just up the road at Woodseats Working mens club just behind dominos pizza on Chesterfield road

Tuesdays 7.00 - 8.00pm £4.00 per class no need to book just turn up!

does any one know were i can do zumba classes in hillsborough or southey area and do you know how much it is please and is it any good to lose weight with

Zumba classes at Wadsley Bridge Wmc on Tuesdays with Jenny starting at 7.00

Zumba on Thursdays with Ivan starting at 7.00 followed by Salsa lessons

Fitness First on archer road- Monday nights 8:15 to 9:15. £ 4.50

you should come along - we have a great laugh!

You can also do it at fitness first, archer road on a saturday morning at 10am - 10.45am. It's a great atmosphere. I sometimes cover that class.

Although it's not in the immediate area, I also do the following classes:

Monday 10am - 11am Walkley Community Centre

Monday 6.30 - 7.30 - Wadsley Parich Church Hall

Thursday 6.30 -7.30 Ecllefield Neighbourhood Support Centre (712 Wordsworth Avenue)

Cheers

Does anyone know of anywhere in SHeffield or Rotherham that does Zumba classes?

A friend of mine in Amerca was telling me about it a few months ago, and after watching it on Youtube I thought it looked ace.

I bought a DVD a while back, but never use it, so wanted to find a class instead but it's proving difficult!

They are doing them in places like Todwick. I will find out more information for you.