Keep fit and exercise classes diary

THANKS SUE Thats only 2 PLACES LEFT!!!! your body and mind needs this to kick 2012 off with a bang!

LITTLE BLACK DRESS RETREAT!!!!!. ROLL UP, 2 PLACES LEFT. THIS IS WHAT YOUR BODY NEEDS TO START 2012 WITH THE RESULTS YOU DESERVE: now half price only £79. Includes accommodation, food, snacks, 6 exercise sessions, positivity techniques,nutrition advice, menu planning and goal setting. You WILL get into that posh frock for the Christmas do!! http://www.believeachieve-retreat.com

Fitness Camp in South Yorkshire, with guaranteed weight loss from Believe & Achieve Retreat 26th & 27th November

http://www.believeachieve-retreat.com

Described as ‘inspiring’ and ‘empowering’ by clients this is not a quick-fix bootcamp; but a weekend that will give you the time to identify your goals, re-focus on your life and feel positive about your future. A weekend programme that will provide you with the tools, understanding and belief you can achieve anything you want.

All workouts will be put together based on the type of training you enjoy and the areas of the body you wish to target.

The type of workouts you can choose from are....

• Circuit training
  • Fat burning & cardio fitness
  • Kicks & punches against the punchbags + strikeshields
  • Legs, bums and tums
  • Stomach/abs workouts

You pick and mix the type of training you enjoy and all workouts take place in the comfort of your own home. I supply all the equipment that needed for the sessions.

The sessions are 1/2 price, and so for one individual session its £15 (usually £30) and if you choose to do 4 sessions in a row, its £40 (usually £80).

All sessions are fun and highly effective.

ROLL UP, 2 PLACES LEFT. THIS IS WHAT YOUR BODY NEEDS TO START 2012 WITH THE RESULTS YOU DESERVE: BOOK BEFORE 6th Jan and quote Scott for special discounted rate of £119. Includes accommodation, food, snacks, 6 exercise sessions, positivity techniques,nutrition advice, menu planning and goal setting.

Dont wait until 3 weeks before your holiday to get in shape, do it TODAY http://www.believeachieve-retreat.com

Fitness Camp in South Yorkshire, with guaranteed weight loss from Believe & Achieve Retreat

http://www.believeachieve-retreat.com

Described as ‘inspiring’ and ‘empowering’ by clients this is not a quick-fix bootcamp; but a weekend that will give you the time to identify your goals, re-focus on your life and feel positive about your future. A weekend programme that will provide you with the tools, understanding and belief you can achieve anything you want.

hi, starting MONDAY 9TH JANUARY 2012 9.30 - 10.20AM

LEGS, BUMS 'N' TUMS EXERCISE CLASS

AT S18 GYM @ THE AKADEMY GYM, CALLYWHITE LANE, DRONFIELD

MONDAY 9.30-10.20AM

COST £3.50

EVERYONE WELCOME - NO BOOKING REQUIRED

Many mums prior to becoming pregnant participate in regular exercise - why give up when you are pregnant?

The Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists suggests that:

All women should be encouraged to participate in aerobic and strength-conditioning exercise as part of a healthy lifestyle during their pregnancy.

RCOG statement No.4 2006

Research over the years has highlighted many benefits to exercising during pregnancy if your pregnancy is low risk.

Some of the positives may include....

~ A sense of wellbeing and confidence in changing body shape.

~ Relief from some of the common ailments in pregnancy, backache, varicose veins, tiredness, leg swelling.

~ Can reduce feelings of stress, anxiety and depression.

~ Helps prepare for the physical challenge of labour.

~ There is even evidence that suggests that women who exercise during pregnancy tend to have shorter labour time and fewer delivery complications (Clapp JF 1992)

Keep Mums Fit is now in its 5 year of providing SAFE effective exercise classes for beginners and current exercisers.

The class not only provides exercise - meeting like minded women is a great way to forge lasting friendships giving much needed support at a time of great change. following the class we discuss many aspects of pregnancy, labour and the postnatal period.

we participate in:

~breathing techniques

~massage

~labour dance

~Relaxation

~Stretch

~Pelvic Floor exercise

and much more - regular speakers attend to help prepare you both physically and mentally on this special journey.

If you would like to know more, need advise on how to safely exercise, during or after your pregnancy please contact me.

I will email you ASAP.

All details can be found on my website.

***FREE*** ZUMBA TASTER SESSION!!

Hi everyone

I am running a promotion for your 1st class FREE at my Sheffield Zumba class!

(Just quote "Sheffield Forum" at signing in desk)

EVERY WEDNESDAY 7:30-8:30pm

Mountview Methodist Church

Derbyshire Lane,

Sheffield,

South Yorkshire

S8 8SG

Its a great class, thats full of energy and a great PARTY atmosphere!

One of my "Zumba Rhythms" members wears a calorie counter and burns between 600-900 calories per session :)

If anyone would like to know more about Zumba just give me a call or email me on:

07850 558602

becky@zumbarhythmsparty.co.uk

Follow me on facebook at: http://www.facebook.com/zumbarhythmsparty

FREE Zumba Taster Class this Saturday 21st April

Hi all

I am running a free Zumba taster class for everyone this Saturday, why not come and try it?

4-5pm

Nethergreen Methodist Church

Nethergreen Road

Sheffield,

South Yorkshire

S11 7EH

The class is in the Sports Hall, down the drive to the left of the main church building and through the double doors. If you have any questions you can contact me on 0780 143 1709. The class runs every week at the same time & venue but this week is a free class for all.

Thanks

Jill

To compliment any of the above, we offer weekly health walks, meeting outside Chapeltown Library Wednesday Mornings at 9:45

Chapeltown has a train station also on a bus route, and there are plenty of free parking spaces.

Our Health Walks are totally free and anyone is welcome.

If you are interested in joining us, you can contact us through our site http://www.shamblers.org.uk

New Pilates Classes for Horse Riders in Sheffield (Dore) and the Hope Valley (Hope)! Please visit my website for further information or to contact me direct ride-ability.org.uk

Two new weekly classes started Friday 22nd June at Walkley Community Centre

Children’s/Teen's Street Dance 4.30-5.30pm

Adult Bokwa Exercise 5.30-6.30pm

Contact Rachel Hackett

Email: r-l-hackett@live.co.uk for details

Tel: 07530 418141