How do you know when you're falling for someone?

Sure it's an open forum D2J, but in light of recent events, I think it's understandable (and probably healthy) that Jimbob feels he needs a break from it.

If you (Jimbob) want to take a break, or leave for good, that's up to you, and nobody else's business. Of course, there's always plenty of friends to be made here, and elsewhere.

I think you should let this girl go, make sure you've learned something from this whole episode. Take care, and be kind to yourself (and others).

Do I sound like Jerry Springer, god nooooooo!!

Jimbob...stick around kid! :)

It's too bad that FF didn't give you her reasons at the time but that's fifteen year olds for ya, everything is black and white and seasoned with drama. Explains why you punched a wall, I suppose!

Despite private texts and msn etc you weren't given the real reasons except over a public forum.....now doesn't that just reek of drama? (sorry Lotti, I like ya but I think that sucked a wee bit)

You're all going to be riding the crest of your emotions for a few years yet and you'll feel everything very deeply at your age. The great joy of that is when you get old you look back at the good and the bad and realise how much you felt alive at the time. The pain only lasts if you let it

Now get on and enjoy life! :D That's what it's for.......

Originally posted by Jamie

Sure it's an open forum D2J, but in light of recent events, I think it's understandable (and probably healthy) that Jimbob feels he needs a break from it.

I'm not saying that isn't the case, breaks from things like this are good for the mind :)

BUT,

I never understand why one individual would leave for good because of another member on a forum that has 17'000 members

splodge - he has sent me numerous personal messages and filled up my inbox - anything I've said on here, I've already told him in PMs but he didn't take any notice so I tried on here instead.

He's been told by me, even if he hasn't by Filthfan, the reasons, but he has chosen to take no notice of my advice or my insight.

Then my apologies, Lotti.... it just didn't come across in the posts!

What can I say, I'm ancient! I have fond memories of being young but I'd hate to do it all again! Sorry sweetie

don't worry :P

You weren't to know and i'm sure you're not ancient :D

Originally posted by Lotti

splodge - he has sent me numerous personal messages and filled up my inbox - anything I've said on here, I've already told him in PMs but he didn't take any notice so I tried on here instead.

He's been told by me, even if he hasn't by Filthfan, the reasons, but he has chosen to take no notice of my advice or my insight.

I was not given any reasons, the first mention of my being to clingy has come from you just now. I have had no reason what so ever from FilthFan. You said give her space, you didn't say before that I was being too clingy and neither did she.

Jimbob - I did give you reasons, I didn't say it outright to you but didn't think it was fair.

I said it in as many 'nicer' ways as I possibly could. But it's done now there's no going back so take the advice while people are still prepared to give it.

JimBob, DaBouncer and others have given you some very good advice, most of us, if not all, have 'been there and got the t-shirt to prove it'.

Life can be a beetch... But that's the way it goes, you make mistakes and kick yourself for doing so, but if you've any sense, you learn from them. Eventually you get it right... Dealing with the opposite sex can be a very steep learning-curve! ;)

Originally posted by jenbop

plus i think jombob will get the girl back, arguements and misunderstanding are far more dramatic when you first start going out with eachother!

Ok (and this is no reflection on you jenbop)

1). I am nobody's possession to be kept or lost.

2). There is no way me and jimbob will be getting back together

3). This is not a misunderstanding or an argument - I just don't want to be with him.

Why do I deserve to be stalked exactly? I'm 15 years old and I didn't expect this to happen.

Originally posted by FilthFan

Why do I deserve to be stalked exactly? I'm 15 years old and I didn't expect this to happen.

I didn't stalk you, all I did was try to talk to you because your wouldn't give me an explanation to why you was telling me you didnt want me anymore. You wouldn't answer my calls so I asked if I could come around and talk to you, you said no and I didnt. And I told you this morning that I didn't mean to upset you.

I'm sorry.