Gym Etiquette..

And another thing...:) Stop pouring water into the sensor in the steam room. It's not for that purpose and breaks it....

Would the gentleman in the string vest and plimsolls please refrain from flexing his mighty thews while I'm trying to work out It makes me go all weak at the knees, which is not good when you're on a treadmill. :o

Hi

When was they in the top 20, they may have been up in the stars but i dont think they had a No 1

No but they were aviators not avatars:hihi::hihi::hihi:

You can pump my iron any time :love::hihi:

I shall and I may not stop;):D

And another thing...:) Stop pouring water into the sensor in the steam room. It's not for that purpose and breaks it....

That would be an attempt to make it more steamy by cooling down the sensor.

How can you tell if someone is using a machine in order to show off? Does it not look just like using a machine for exercise?

That would be an attempt to make it more steamy by cooling down the sensor.

How can you tell if someone is using a machine in order to show off? Does it not look just like using a machine for exercise?

The drum roll:hihi:

I went for a swim the other week. It was near Christmas and quiet. The middle lane was empty so I did a triple selco and was in. This is the one for fast swimmers. All lanes have signs ie fast, medium and slow. Then this flash Harry appeared, all fake tan and streaked hair. He was up and down the lane like a bleedin speed boat. I thought I'll not embarrass him, so I moved over into the medium lane.

After a while the young female attendant approached the end of the pool and asked me to move into the slow lane because I was causing a log jam.

The cheak of it :)

I went for a swim the other week. It was near Christmas and quiet. The middle lane was empty so I did a triple selco and was in. This is the one for fast swimmers. All lanes have signs ie fast, medium and slow. Then this flash Harry appeared, all fake tan and streaked hair. He was up and down the lane like a bleedin speed boat. I thought I'll not embarrass him, so I moved over into the medium lane.

After a while the young female attendant approached the end of the pool and asked me to move into the slow lane because I was causing a log jam.

The cheak of it :)

At least you know how to get the attention of the female attendant:P

In his string vest an all

At University, one of our roommates did a study into gyms/fitness, and one of the areas that he studied was the mens shower area, and what happened.

He spent 6 months observing what happened, and what the men were doing.

He was eventually stopped from carrying out his study after complaints from the gym members - so much for educating yourself

50 Years ago he'd get locked up for that.

8. Girls, if you think sitting on the bike reading a magazine while peddling at 1/2 a mile an hour is going to do any good, you're sadly deluded...:D