Bathroom accessory shops

Hi

I'm moving house shortly and need to find some bathroom fittings to match the ones that the sellers are taking. Any decent shops out there selling a "large" range of accessories. I've tried places like Coles but they don't have a huge range and the bigger places are plumbers merchants and concentrate on bathroom suites rather than towel rails, tooth brush holders etc.

Thanks

Col

Get yourself down to the B&Q warehouse on London Road. They have a website so you can check that out first.

Isn't there at place at the junction between London Road/Chesterfield Road/Bramall Lane? On the road that goes up towards the main shops area of Chesterfield Road where the likes of Courts' is?

Next home has a really good range. You can view on line and they deliver for free.

Hi All,

Heated towel rails have really become really important accessories for the style conscious people. I have got a really good experience of visiting this particular site.

If you are really interested in some good quality Heated Towel Rails ….then do make a visit to the site and you would definitely find some stuff to be ordered.

Have you tried the Bath Store opposite Sainsbury's on Archer road, they are not cheap but very good quality. I wouldn't recommend Next, theirs seem to be poor quality, I bought a fixture from them and it went rusty within 6 months

Themes on right hand side of Ecclesall Road going out of town is very nice, a bit on the expensive side, but good quality