I want to be a five a side footballer

Hi

I am 26 years old and i want to either start or join a five a side team. I played a couple of years ago and haven't played much since.

Before anyone asks...I'm not going to set the world alight! I'm ok and competitive when on the pitch, but I also want to have a laugh and get fit in the process.

If you are interested...let me know!

im in the same boat pal. ill play 5's 7's 8's........ just wanna play football.

same here haaha! we only need 2 more people :)

how old are you liam? im 26.

i play either wide right or up top.

i can play in goals too but would rather not with my hands being my money makers.

adrian, liam - how about we try and get a 3 more as well as us three (at least) and then think about getting a team together? if its 5 a side we really need at least 1 sub. especially for the first few weeks it could kill me!

If you can get 10/12 players together, it might be an idea to rent a school gym for 3 months. Just chop and change the teams every week for a bit of variety. That way you can get fit without the pressuse of it being competitive.

Depending what day you day, I would be interested.

Play footy on Sats, and interested in playing 5-a side

Lads, I can offer you an indoor game on a Thursday night at the SWD Olive Grove pitch at Heeley. We play at 9:30pm, the standard is average, most of the lads are around 30 and it is just a friendly kick around for an hour. Turn up, pick sides, and play.

£3 for each game and we probably need another 2 or 3 regular players. PM me if interested.

Try goals theres always teams wanting players

Yeh I want to get back into football, im a student, so i'll be good to play every week... if anyone wants to create a team or are looking for a player then PM me.

Im a defender/ defensive midfielder and Im pretty good once I build up fitness again

Matt

You should visit the pitches and look at the flyers for players, teams and competitions that are going on.

iv invited a few friends to join this topic, they have been talking about playing for ages now! we should have 10 players in no time!