Which is the bigger nuisance- cats or foxes?

I think there is some over reacting here BUT when you have kids and it is your property it isn't nice for them to be walking through fecal matter

It's also rather toxic.

my mum used to pick it up with a dustpan and lob it back over the wall into the neighbours garden. well, it was their cat after all.

my mum used to pick it up with a dustpan and lob it back over the wall into the neighbours garden. well

What, the cat?:hihi:

well it was their cat after all.

It's only a bit of crap in a garden :rolleyes: The cat hasn't broken into your house and taken a dump on your best china :roll:
Where do you live? I'll dump what I clean up on your garden.

What, the cat?:hihi:

she would have done if she'd gotten her hands on it! :hihi:

she hated that cat for the reason mentioned before - didnt want her kids to be playing out in their own garden and find some cat crap to play with and bring indoors!

everyday in the summer, without fail, she would search that garden before we were allowed outside and throw the offending article back over the wall.

the neighbours used to take weeks to clear it all up as well, even though their kids played out as well. :o

my mum could get away with doing that though, as due to the incredibly high garden walls (end terrace from the 1800's) that was the only cat that could get into our garden, so the neighbours got an ear bashing from my dad when they complained :hihi:

Where do you live? I'll dump what I clean up on your garden.

I'd have no problem with that if it were my cat's poop :)

I'd have no problem with that if it were my cat's poop :)
And I'd have no problem either if it were my cat I was cleaning up after, but it isn't, it's someone else's... That's what I'm complaining about. :huh:

Why should anyone spend money due to someone else's pet crapping in their garden?

To keep their garden nice.

I think there is some over reacting here BUT when you have kids and it is your property it isn't nice for them to be walking through fecal matter

Edited by chimay
Missed post 32

And I'd have no problem either if it were my cat I was cleaning up after, but it isn't, it's someone else's... That's what I'm complaining about. :huh:

Unfortunately you have to clean it up to avoid your kids stepping it in. Moaning about it won't stop it happening.

To keep their garden nice.
Don't talk wet, I'm not shelling out money for a pet I don't own.:hihi: