Has anyone ever done the Lipotrim diet?

I don't think anyone is saying it doesn't work, every diet works if you follow it properly and yes if you reintroduce food as per the plan it is possible to maintain it......BUT...... There are other ways of losing weight that are cheaper, more sociably acceptable and are not so extreme.

As I have said in previous posts I have done Cambridge, Lipotrim and Lighter life and have enjoyed some success on each of them. While following them I would have reccomended them to others and justified the cost (I'm not spending it on shopping for my meals or the snack I would have eaten previously), the reasoning behind food abstinance (helps you to readdress your relationship with food), the nutritional value of the diet (as it's got added vits & minerals and I'm drinking more water than before, I'm probably healthier now than ever before) and all the other things that come with it.

But I can honestly say I was not happy, it consumed my every waking thought at times, I did feel left out, I was freezing cold and had foul breath from being in ketosis and I did feel punished (I also felt that I deserved to be).

As you'll see from my signature, I'm now a Slimming World Consultant and obviously Slimming World is the plan that I will promote and reccommend to anyone who will listen. But this is due to mant reasons and not just because it's one of my jobs now.

By following a healthy eating plan such as Slimming World, you may not lose weight as fast as you do on vlc diets, but you Will lose it, at a rate that is safe and easily maintainable.

Rather than having to reintroduce food groups, you are helped, encouraged and supported as you re-educate yourself about how to eat a well balanced diet. You can make meals for your whole family and therefore set your children a positive example (I became very aware of my two daughters watching me and wanting to try my shakes etc, I dont want them to think that not eating food is healthy).

I'm not the only one, Slimming World is now recognised by the NHS and slowly more and more GPs are signing up to be able to offer Slimming World on referral, basically meaning you can obtain a prescription from your GP for a 12 week course with Slimming World which is saving the NHS a fortune on obesity drugs (I've tried them too, yuck!).

We are taught as children the basics of eating a healthy diet, we just need to remind ourselves of these simple rules 1. A wide variety of foods and

2. Everything in moderation.

By doing this we can lose any excess weight and achieve optimum health for life.

Em xxx

Yea quick fixes are just that, they cannot help you in the long run.